Blending Buds

Does anyone else like to mix 2 or 3 different varieties when smoking/vaping? I enjoy blending for the combo of different flavours and effects. Be careful, you just might get blowed!
20220213_124039

:joy:

39 Likes

I enjoy a good salad, often with bubble hash croutons.

I also blend my trim and stuff when making hash, as it gets a nice complex flavour and i dont need to worry so kuch about the yield from a specific strain

16 Likes

Absolutely! @Oldtimerunderground love the blends. I enjoy a nice salad with bubble hash croutons as well! lol @jessethestoner
peace~ djsf

8 Likes

Mmm, brain salad… :drooling_face:

I like blending bud. It’s fun to smoke it mixed. Sometimes I’ll do it with a CBD strain and a THC stain for good effects.

I bet if someone was really good at it, you could market it, maybe with prerolls.

12 Likes

You know, I never used to do this at all but recently I found two strains that really compliment each other well when combined, both in effects and smell / taste.

Definitely going to be doing more experimentation in the future.

7 Likes

Just blended some gg4 and gelato up. Yup. Like mixing em up sometimes. 3 bowl rips n I’m cruisin

5 Likes

But definitely. One type of weed can get old or some bud the terps just tooo much so I’ll grind it up w different stuff. Example useful’s chem 4 x bag of oranges so rancid tangie I almost can’t stand it but mix her down with other strains and that orange background is much more pleasant.

7 Likes

I usually consume individual varieties, but every now and then it’s fun to mix things up. I rolled a joint yesterday with 4 or 5 kinds ground together.

For a while I was enjoying the buzz from alternating bowls of Orange Goji and Gelato Hashplant, then the stoner idea lightbulb went off in my head to smoke them together. Dunno why it didn’t occur to me sooner…

7 Likes

Usually just when stuff gets mixed up on the coaster. I might have some Mtn Top Mint broke up on my coaster, but I’ll feel like smoking something else so I break that up next to it. . …later on, I’ll mix the two when pinching for a bowl.

5 Likes

Hell yeah !

Weed is just like jelly beans :yum:

7 Likes

The only thing I blend is my ground herb with hash and or kief in my Js. I have some wierd thing in my head that makes it impossible to mix the buds in the bowl… unless the bag came as a salad, even then I still find myself sorting the buds on looks and smoke…

4 Likes

I mostly roll joints, and love a them with various genetics or some hash when I get off my lazy ass make some.

4 Likes

That’s funny so many people said this, I’ve called em salad bowls or salad joints since I was a youngin. I generally blend for a desired effect or to see how the terps combine. I do this often, mostly in joints and especially if I’ve got stuff really sativa and indica in effect but don’t have any middle of the roaders on hand

4 Likes

Thank you for all your comments everyone!! :pray::grinning:

I love dashing some kief in a joint or on top of a bowl too.

14 Likes

A joint with 2 different types of flower, a different strain of hash, mixed strain kief and some liquidy concentrate of another strain. I usually stick to a couple strains at once but apparently needed to get down that night :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

Damn @MWgrower, Pass the Dutchie 'pon the left hand side bro!! :drooling_face: lol. That’s my kinda joint right there. Love me some good hash and oil.

5 Likes

Hash is the fuckin :honeybee:s knees man. When it’s good I’ll take that over most commercial concentrates any day. Hash rosin is straight :fire: too

6 Likes

Used to do this all the time when I was younger. But I now prefer to keep them separate and really taste each strain. Some mixes can really mess you up.

4 Likes

If I am smoking bud I don’t mix it, at least not very often.
When it comes to RSO I love to make an extract of several different strains.
I also love mixing bud with hash or bho or shatter/cbd extracts for bong hoots. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

That’s pretty much how I like to do it. One type of flower, another type of rosin, and a third type of kief.

Though recently I made one where all three were the same cultivar and :exploding_head:

6 Likes