What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

But I’ve got to go work tomorrow and not done yet !

18 Likes

Perfection bro! Enjoy!

1 Like

Some Zookies just got.

18 Likes

Never expected to see so much dispensary and street bought weed in this thread. Yall need to Plant More Seeds! JK…

10 Likes

I would take larry or gdp over purple punch anyday.

6 Likes

I smoked on some of the indoor Golden Goat S1 today. Now that it has cured it has a unique flavor I cannot quite pin down

6 Likes

When I got back into trying to grow it took me a while to get my own bud going. I remember going to the dispensaries for their happy hour deals and specials. I would go onto the forums and was just blown away at what I was seeing. I couldn’t get seeds and a grow going fast enough. It took me a while to get enough gear to even start and I still don’t have all I need for indoor growing.

I would go online and show my pics of my dispensary bud, and basically just as proud because I was now living in a legal state.

I suppose there are lots of people who can’t grow if they wanted to, for various reasons like kids, neighbors, angry wives…

I like seeing it all! peace

8 Likes

Rockstar. Time for an afternoon nap

18 Likes

You obviously took my post way too seriously.

2 Likes

Nah, just remembering how far I came in a few years. I take it for granted now. peace

4 Likes

Royal Kush aka Royal OG (Skunk#1 x Afghani)

without flash.

with flash.
Beautiful bud… tastes like sweet cherry rosemary… hits hard, fast and lasts a while.

16 Likes

Same bud in sunlight

18 Likes

That bud looks really nice.

2 Likes

I love it! It really doesn’t taste like any other (Skunk#1 x Afghani ) cross I’ve ever had. Cherry w/rosemary is a very nice combo.

You gotta love the name… Royal OG… with no OG in it anywhere. Royal Kush is a more fitting name, imho.

4 Likes

Have you desided to hatch any of those baked beanz yet bro?

1 Like

Sweet Skunk side or Hawaiian Romulan?

1 Like

bongs were BOGO 50% off at local shop yesterday got me a couple old man bongs

10 Likes

No, I’m about ready to start looking at what to do next. I’m just finishing up my winter grow and want to catch my breath. It’s almost time to go outside so I’m thinking of doing some of Sam’s outdoors. They all sound great but I’m really interested in that Spitting Cobra. I need a nice freak of nature beast of a plant outside to get me all excited. My frozen tundra grow downstairs this winter started out great but the cold roots really turned it anti climatic. It’ll be a great place very soon when I can open windows and temps stabilize.

Have you started any?

4 Likes

It grows like a like a ripe pineapple filelds but smokes teopicsl but a noticeable amount less.

3 Likes

That’s kind of an odd flavor for that strain… and that’s an S1 for you!

Maybe from the Hawaiian/Romulan side.

4 Likes