What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

I must ask what strain are you two talking about with both hawaiian and Romulan in it? I tried going back up the posts but must be missing it

1 Like

Golden Goat. It’s a cross of Sweet Island Skunk x Hawaiian/Romulan.
Fun fact…This strain wasnt intentionally made… it was an accidental crossing.

6 Likes

No not yet as I’m planning a trip soon so when I get back if I have enough time before weather gets hot, if it’s too near full summer I may even have to go from clones and start seed later in year thinking about gg#4 x zkittles X purple poison cookies

3 Likes

I dunno man… are you even old enough to use “old man bongs”?
Those look like their from the 80’s.
If you actually remember the 80’s, then you may be old enough. Lmao!

I can’t remember what I’m smoking on today… it’ll come to me… stoners never forget!

4 Likes

There new i was calling them old man bongs cause there size lol my lungs can’t do any over a foot or so anymore atleast not without having a coughing and wheezing fit from hell lol and I was a kid in the 80s i have a so so memory of them

4 Likes

I’m with you on that one! I’m tryin to get high, not dying to get high… my days of clearing 4’ bongs is long gone!
Those bongs should serve you well.

3 Likes

I dont know, might do one just for ole time’s sake. Of course we loaded it with cheap commercial grade.

6 Likes

I still don’t remember what it’s called, but it has a rich, sweet berry flavor and a calm, mellow high… so soothing. It’s a good smoke grown by one of our new OG members and a new friend of mine @Tommytwoshoes… good job on this one!
My wife already put most of what you gave me in her jar… figures.

19 Likes

Change-up…terpy diamonds.

15 Likes

G13XRomulan from seed.

19 Likes

Now that’s some serious old school heat

2 Likes

That looks awesome sdfvdsvfd

1 Like

Freshly dried and trimmed Carebears from the homie @Sebring. Let this pheno go 85 days this is one of the best autos that i’ve grown smells of mango and gas

16 Likes

Wedding Cake x Gelato x Dosido created by @SamwellBB around a week cure and it’s already an insane smoke. So tasty!

17 Likes

That sounds like a sweet buzz right there.

3 Likes

8 Likes

That’s a pretty nice set up there. Are you in Hawaii? I’m guessing you have delivery? I like that packaging with the descriptions on the box. Enjoy!

1 Like

@GMan yes im in hawaii big island ,but no , the black bottle is one dispensary and the boxes are the other one that all packing is fully compostable we have no shipping services here, in hawaii is legal medical since 2000, with the ability to home grow 7 plants only and only 4 flowering , they passed a law to open dispensaries here in 2015 and the first one opened on feb 2019, one is sun grown the other is HPS, so you can imagine who uses what packing already lmao

4 Likes

I broke my brothers chillum so got him a replacement today he needs to hurry up so it can get broke in proper

11 Likes

smoke anything that happens to make its way into the curing jar…

regards,

1 Like