What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Hahaha it’s what!!!

3 Likes

Its basically all the oil and terpenes and everything… its butane hash oil… sugary texture. One dab is like a bowl or two depending on the person. Its an extract. Google with show you everything! I’m sure there are threads here too on it.@ParanoidParadise

3 Likes

When this born and bred Midwest boy moved to the desert southwest, I was shocked that you could measure relative humidity using a single digit!

5 Likes

That’s almost the way it is here. Teens mostly. It’s tough getting pot to dry slow enough.

2 Likes

@redwoodway ,no it´s some AutoDiesel ,not sure ,what breeder.

2 Likes

We normally have a week or two during the summer with 0% humidity.
It can get a little dry around here.

1 Like

Good gravy. No thank you. I spent three months in Arizona once… It was 120°F and zero humidity for a week straight.

Never again.

4 Likes

I got a half zip of shake and put it in my traveling jar. Variety is the spice of life!

Smells like a terpene explosion! So good!

13 Likes

Instead of the usual flower, I broke out a container of mixed concentrates and my Terp Pen.

13 Likes

Sour Dubb x Snow Lotus bx v1 by @GrowHard

18 Likes

Vaping on cookies… yummmmmm

14 Likes

Smoking a blend of Baked Beanz Wedding Cake/Gelato/Dosido and some Afghan CBD x Black Afghani. Nice mix. I’ll see if I took a pic last night.

7 Likes

Going to have a little test of the Blue Heaven that’s been jarred 5 weeks now, I think, smells great at least. maybe some Big Bang testing later on as well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure you were a little too lit from smoking all that good weed and you didn’t take a pic last night.
How could anyone not feel stoned after smoking that?!

5 Likes

Actually, I went back and took pics of all 3 phenos of the ACBD and a larger bud of the WC/Gel/Dosi. I’m having issues with my computer and couldn’t get them to publish last night. I did go to bed very shorty after lighting the second bowl because it was still there this morning. heh. I’ll reboot the iMac and try again.

4 Likes

First pic is 3 phenos of Afghan CBD x Black Afghani from @Cristalin and USC.
Second pic is Wedding Cake x Gelato33 x Dosido by @SamwellBB - Baked Beanz.
Last pic is pieces of the buds to blend. I tried the blend with each of the phenos.

The ACBD (afghan cbd x black afghani) is a 1:1 ratio. I’m guessing around 7% each. All three phenos seemed to have the same grape soda smell. Two were small to mid sized and one was like a monster sativa that was 7+ feet before I bent the cola about 2 ft down.

23 Likes

Smoking a bowl of cake 420

14 Likes

Thats going to be messy, cleaning out of the pipe.

Today I have just started on some Tut. Going to have another bash at the Big Bang later, it was quite good last night, certainly an improvement on 3 weeks ago.

4 Likes

Some nicely cured GG4 tops from May.

11 Likes

Pineapple chunk/purple kush/ zkittles

18 Likes