My fav was the middle one. I like the high. Tastes almost kushy

5 Likes

Been smoking it all day. Haha

4 Likes

I guess that’s a pretty good endorsement. :joy:

5 Likes

Alien Bubba … my favorite

17 Likes

Fresh from the evap bottom buds, tastes terrible, ground up with harlequin helpin me stretch it out.

9 Likes

Temps stretches of it 90-100
Humidity 70-80%

AC needed by the mid of May
Closest place to Hell i know of

3 Likes

That sounds horrible to me!
I don’t care too much for high humidity with high heat… that WILL be hell for me!

I’ve lived in the desert my whole life and am used to arid conditions. It’s only humid here after it rains and that dissipates quickly.

2 Likes

HYBRID King Louis I believe it’s called. I like the little bit of sativa in it for a relaxing euphoric buZZ makes me chatty as shit I’ve never talked so much

14 Likes

Gorgeous nug, bro!!

3 Likes

@Saxo Pink kush?

2 Likes

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I didn’t grow inside during the summer, really tough with the mold.
Having to have the air running all the time cuz the temp was borderline.
Moving from dry climate to constantly wet, in the mornings it takes your breath away, you start sweating the second you go out that door.

That was n.illinois and youre moving south of that yet.
Better you than me, that’s why I moved out of that state.
Where I’m at now I might have the AC on maybe 4 days.
Our winter’s are longer here but it’s not a thing with me

3 Likes

Be a long time till I produce something like that :joy: but I’ll have fun trying.

Says indica but the wife mentioned sativa percentage so indica dominant? She orders my weed.

3 Likes

King Louis XIII is a very strong indica made from crossing OG Kush x LA Confidential. It’s a new favorite of mine because of how strong it is. If you’re used to sativas, this is gonna kick your ass in a severe way!

Good luck to you my friend!

7 Likes

Ya I’m totally Diggin it.:grin:

3 Likes

Holy shit…I need that in my seed stock…sounds like a heavy hitter.

2 Likes

Enjoy your nap! It’ll be a good one!

It’s one of those strains that hits you fast and hard just after the first hit and gives headrushes each time… I love it!

3 Likes

And apparently my wife is confused but I’ll give her an A+ on this one🤪

3 Likes

I’m smoking on some good ol white widow sugar wax…its a definite heavy hitter

14 Likes

Tell me more!! Wat the hell is that! I have a high tolerance and love the heavy hitters

3 Likes

Its dabs, concentrate. You heat up a banger or nail and it vaporizes it and you hit it through a Dab rig, it’ll bake your cake!!! Also can be put on buds and in joints…and made into tincture once heated and activated…or edibles… This is a favorite thing for us here using reclaim for edibles.

2 Likes