What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Fixing on smoking some triple diesel sugar… The terps were very lemony and sweet. Very smooth exhale and nice sativa head high as expected…

10 Likes

Now that it’s 4:20, I’ll be smoking some oil I just made with some Bakerstreet Hermie…

13 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

Happy 420 all !!!

18 Likes

Live long, and prosper. :smiley: @saxo

5 Likes

happy 420 everyone

7 Likes

Happy 4/20 everyone… keep the pipe lit!

7 Likes

Some Oregon Huckleberry x Pink Animal Crackers thanks to @Mongobongo not cured yet but still grrrrreat

13 Likes

Preformatted text

Happy 4/20 all!!! Token with @DesertGrown on some nyc diese and some kush berry!!

15 Likes

Happy 4/20 OG!!! Happy Birthday @GMan!!!

Got a few “necessities” today for a proper 4/20 celebration… and a freebie goody bag of useful stoner related items!

Presidential OG

Tahoe OG

Enjoy your day the best you can on this 4/20

19 Likes

Not a neat trim job but still smokable .
Wakeford 2.0 on the left and sloth on the right

17 Likes

I grew some Blue Dream last year.
I wasnt excited about the genetics I got, and struggled with them all the way to the end. I thought it would suck, and was very MEH about the final product. Look and smell werent, and so I gave tons of it away to friends and family.

Holy Cow, though! It packed a nice punch! Totally changed my mind about that strain.
Friends still ask for it. (guess I should grow more)

Wishing I still had a jar left, for 4/20
:worried:

3 Likes

Been saving these to smoke during a “friends and family” virtual smoke session, starting in a few minutes.

20 Likes

About to roll up some cones of this Black Lotus and Hollyweed for a 420 smokeout.

22 Likes

420 fresh green crack and dried G13xRomulan both were the same size before devaperation :rofl:

I just noticed the dog hair… yeah it’s from the same one that ate all the cool seeds I had.

17 Likes

Thank you brother man! Worked on my truck most of the day but stayed baked! I tried to go out to buy some 710 Labs hash, but the place close to me is on the Interstate exit and had super high prices. $80 for 1 gram water hash and the same for 1/2 gram of rosin. Maybe one day but I balked today.

I’m enjoying a bud of the wedding cake/gelato x dosido from Baked Beanz and I swear it’s the tastiest one yet… so many nuances in the terps. I’m going to re-grow it outdoor. It faired better than all other plants in the dungeon this winter. It threw herms from the cold earth floor. I cut them out from the lowest part of the plant and it finished great. Solid bud and flavors that continue to evolve in the cure. Very quality smoke. peace! viva la 420!

6 Likes

Smoking on some purple hindu kush wax, very stony, and relaxing. Nice turps. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

I recently posted some pics of the PHK buds above a week or so back. I friend shared them with me and the terps were really loud. Awesome taste and a nice head rush of a buzz that puts a smile in your face before settling into a good stone.

I just popped the one selfed seed I found in the few buds I got, just today. It had single nanners in the buds but this pot was so awesome I can overlook the small stuff. I’m not selling it or breeding it, I just want some of it because it was so cool.

4 Likes

some Northern Lights auto, first auto grow, 9 weeks flower. both plants did relatively well, one was short and stocky, the other was a tall monster. Between the two plants I jarred up just about 5.5 quarts of stash. I have to say, it’s not too shabby for an auto flower plant, we like it, a good bit. If you are considering an auto flower, go ahead and give it a shot.

regards,

mike

14 Likes

i got myself a large stock pile should last a long time good to all ways to have a large stash do not like seeing bottom of jars peace

4 Likes