What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

smoking on some ssh! Its got a nice day dreamy feeling thing going for it.

14 Likes

Now it’s time for the tangy!!! Ha I love this month!!! Smoke on!!!

After smoking it I got a very cerebral head high with ideas and wonderings of many topics studied over the years,… There are so many strains but I find tangy as one of my favorites! It is so tasteful with hints of limonene and pine and also a very musk like smoke…I wonder how nice it would be through the vape,? We shall find this out.

Always bring a towel.

13 Likes

Strong AF!

18 Likes

Is that the green crack you posted before? Looks very good!

1 Like

No, it’s G13xRomulan. This is my gardeners private stash, GC on the right.

18 Likes

Nice, prime nugs… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Switchin to Jack Herer, it gives me the Halo like Colombian gold.

14 Likes

Bubble hash I made the other day ,pretty tasty if I say so myself .

20 Likes

Romulan Grapefruit tastes like grapefruit which is too bad 'cause the Romulan Commander that Spock seduced looked tasty!

24 Likes

Nice looking romulin it’s been years since I’ve smoked that strain . She’s a crystal monster is that a machine trimmed bud or a fussy hand trim either way she looks great.

3 Likes

Dispensary weed. Not as interesting as I hoped. Did the job though.

5 Likes

I herd that.

no, let me rephrase that.

Yes, she was a fine specimen of the female gender, Indeed.

regards,

mike28086

2 Likes

some Auto Cookies…

Happy Weekend to the ones they still have to work :wink:

16 Likes

First time trying one of these King Palm wraps. 5 of them and I got 6 of these disposable rolling trays as well as an extra pack of mouthpieces for 8 bucks.

I will have to post my findings after smoking this up.

Still smoking on these animal cookies

13 Likes

Rainy day kief bong hits

16 Likes

How were the palm wraps?

4 Likes

Purple Badlands curing up real gassy was expecting fruit from flowering smell either way quickly becoming a favorite and quickly burning through the little stash I had curing :thinking: time to grow more

17 Likes

Hey man…whats the baker street hermie?

1 Like

I concur with your conclusion.
Green Crack tonight, mmmm hit’s fruity then takes my breathe away to the point after exhale I can taste the citrus inhaling through my nose, then the rush sets in for a vision blur around the out side with color intensity increasing toward the center… TMI? :rofl:

14 Likes

Some BlackBerry Hammer in the mighty. After a 3 week hang and 2 week burping jars the nose is not there yet but the terps are there :+1:

Another week or two burping and should be sweet.

18 Likes