What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I know a lot of folks just buy premade stuff. But I had 90% of the stuff needed to build, laying around. And the silver rods are big enuff they will probably outlive me.
So for very little cost I can make my own CS with my KIT.

3 Likes

:+1: have any pictures of the bud?

Gamhazn F2 grown organically by Carty
pheno 1

pheno 2

18 Likes

I’m down to the bottoms now, just smoking the very last little bits so nothing impressive to look at - just tasty larf heh, but here’s a photo of the garden it came from last oct/nov.

21 Likes

Smokin on some freshly harvested gdp

21 Likes

Nice looking bud right there.

1 Like

Tonight we’re smoking blue cookies, compliments of the basement dwellers.

21 Likes

Some amsterdam hashish and coffee ;

27 Likes

Wonderful combo, enjoy!

1 Like

It looks gooeylicous, love some hash and coffee.

3 Likes

Best way to start a Sunday

1 Like

1 month cured Ice Bomb from my recent grow.
Not loud, but a nice spicy funk when it’s ground.
It is a stoney baloney smoke, big creamy hits, stupid brain, serious short term memory loss (losing the thread mid sentence).
Not bad, but I need something euphoric/mood elevating for daytime smoke!

16 Likes

13 Likes

Been waiting for this after dinner doobie all day, lower tester of GluTang I’ve had sitting on the smoke eater for three days, still sticky and dank. Shows it’s GG4 lineage with a whole different plant structure. Clumpy buds, two close nodes at tops. Pure Orange Fire!!!

21 Likes

That’s beautiful buddage.

1 Like

Taste is orange nail polish remover…GG buzzz for sure, thin joint with wife and I’m lit, made me get up and get some packages together so I’d say it leans a bit Sativa up front been 3 hrs and I’m still baked.

4 Likes

That’s a good sign 3 hrs is definitely up there.

1 Like

Damn I few this out in 2012 was some great smoke was my 2nd favorite if that run haven’t heard that name since

1 Like

How about Tropicana Poison from last grow?

26 Likes

Colin’s og the white leaning pheno

23 Likes