What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Smoking some Comatose for the next bit, huge gorgeous nugs, great heavy smoke

31 Likes

Either you have some little bitty Trump hands, or those are some frickin GIANT buds. Nicely done!

5 Likes

Hahaha I’m 6’3, and I have proportional hands :rofl:

6 Likes

They look solid! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Nice nugs @Jinglepot, Im having some Grape Frost as my buds call it. Grape Crush x Molokia Frost

19 Likes

I’ve just grown my Molokai for the last time, im gifting my last clone to @Weedstruck what an interesting strain, was great to grow and the lemon pine scent off her was amazing

7 Likes

Good Morning all :coffee:

21 Likes

Gelato is what’s getting smoked today :crazy_face:

20 Likes

hash

12 Likes

Just smoked a little sampler nug of this Creme de la Chem that’s jarred up & curing now.

This stuff is rank. Not dank. Rank. Garlicky, oniony but with a weird perfumey sharp finish. My partner compared it to truffles/truffle oil. I love it.

23 Likes

A little skittles for breakfast, key word little. Leftovers from a nug the basement dwellers gave me. Have a nice Sunday.

1 Like

Gelato 33 on the left, Ethos Cookie Rbx on the right. Also pictured is a yogurt banana berry blast.

19 Likes

What are the terps like on that yogurt banana berry blast? :joy:

8 Likes

Getting ready to try this Strawberry lemonade (pheno 2) in the bong this am. This one smells extremely orangey. 10 day dry 7 day cure, just sampling it.

18 Likes

Love the color, it’s mouth watering🤤

3 Likes

This is some Cot Cake, grown by myself and bred by Staefli Farms.

23 Likes

Looks killer there bud :facepunch: @Kiefereefer

1 Like

Gorilla Glue 120+ days cured.

Peppery Skunky I call SuzzieQ. Seed 20+ years old. - 120+ days cured

19 Likes

Watermelon :watermelon:

21 Likes

Idk where the name is from, but this stuff gets you way smashed. It’s good and all but it has a dirt taste, all you mushy munchers know what dirt taste like. This is it. Good bud though :ok_hand:

1 Like