What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

good Morning ,OGers :coffee:

21 Likes

Don’t have a picture but the purple Kush @Oldtimerunderground grew is some nice smoke . Very enjoyable not to mention tasty.

8 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck

15 Likes

Nice my friend.

2 Likes

I call it Purple Levitation

27 Likes

Chocolate Heaven

21 Likes

May get Frostbite picking that rascal up. Nice Buddage!

4 Likes

In the morning Vietnam Thunder Fuck very Sativa high so I can function…At night when I wind down after growers night tonight at the bar I will be smoking Matanuska Thunder Head a great Indica high …

VTF on the left and MTH on the right…the joint is my Summer Knight strain and it’s for the bartender…

20 Likes

This is the way I like it. No bull!! Simple

This what I like best. The big buds not a big fan of. I do smoke out of glass. Water bongs are my go to. I need to clean it.

14 Likes

Critical Sour Diesel

It has a slightly combustible smell, but is much more of a pine scent.

14 Likes

I like that color of green it has, reminds if the critical orange punch buds I grew years back.

3 Likes

Rainbowcake popcorns

16 Likes

I’m smoking a blend of Matanuska Thunder Head and an unkown purple auto that popped up in my vegetable garden 1yr. ago…

12 Likes

This evening I’m having a joint of this gmo or cross of I honestly don’t know, but it was seed’s from the basement dwellers. This is a shot of it indoor right and outdoor left. I like to do the same things in and out every season.

18 Likes

17 Likes

That looks like poison!!!
You need to send it to me for proper disposal. LOL

4 Likes

Custom crossed Gorilla Hash (gg1 x Afghani hash plant) later tonight for a relaxing evening strain

2 Likes

This is @lefthandseeds amazing mix of love. Fk!!! Good stuff I really got to say. It topped with some dust. Good smoking!!!

If you ever get a chance to grow his seeds it will be amazing. I brag on him the most because I grow all his creations. Good guy. All of you here are good to me. @Oldtimerunderground @ReikoX @lefthandseeds @Papalag @Jinglepot @Eagles009 @G-paS and @TestOfOath . My friends @JohnnyPotseed and @MoBilly great people. One day we will smoke together. One Love!!! @BigMike55 lol

20 Likes

What about BigMike55?

7 Likes

Guess you didn’t make the cut @BigMike55! Bad Mike! Bad, bad MIKEy!
:laughing:

6 Likes