What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

No I was waiting for something. Lol everyone loves @BigMike55 . I was waiting. @Slick1 is a good grow hand.

4 Likes

Poison ivy x Dosido

20 Likes

GTR F3

This my kinda weed. Sour, funky, DANK

16 Likes

Mixed greens.

17 Likes

Some of the last few nugs of my MWCB from last year. Long cure has revealed totally legit cherry aroma. Kinda woodsy with definite cherry notes. These did throw bananas, and do have some seeds, but this stuff has cured out to be something special. Really lovely smoke.

18 Likes

Pink Kush bubble hash is on the menu tonight.

21 Likes

I just picked up some E-85 crosses, beautiful buds!

Today I’m smoking some LSD-25 from two tries ago. The turpentine terps have calmed down and it’s super smooth. It still doesn’t taste good to me, but it’s such a great and unique high that I don’t care.

Right now, moving onto some smoke from this seeded DSD x gelato 33 auto clone. Tastes and smokes just like her mamma, despite the seeds.

23 Likes

Nice, I have a pack en route. Are you going to do some breeding with her?

3 Likes

Funny. Nice and stanky.

3 Likes

Nothing planned imminently. I’m still deciding who to keep. One for sure. Maybe a couple. Then I’m sure I’ll work with them down the line. Nice strain though, enjoy!

4 Likes

@Eagles009 I’m happy to swap keeper cuts, F1’s, or pollen if you’re ever interested :v:t2:

2 Likes

Sounds good. These plants can take and desire more light intensity than anything else I’ve grown. Get ready to blast em. Training also a must. Real strong vertical push on these ladies.

3 Likes

Critical Sour Diesel

19 Likes

Look at the sugar!!!

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks for the tips!

1 Like

Tell him to ease up on the boil, I bet you could knock down some of that smokiness and have some fresh Grade A.

Rainbowcake

17 Likes

Tonight we’re having bc bud depot, god bud. Good smoke, I would grow it again.

19 Likes

Black N Blue Cookies from @bigmike55.
All you need to go with this is some Tequila and salt. My wife loves lime and this stuff tastes sharply of lime. I’m not a fan of that flavor (I like lemon better), but I’ll fight you over my stash of this bud! lol It’s not really frosty but the buzz is amazing.

22 Likes

Not sure. Been drying for a few weeks.

. It’s good. I haven’t smoked anything else but mine in a minute.

14 Likes