What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Nice sketch!

1 Like

What do you find appealing about Bruce Banner? It was one of the first strains I experienced and I have fond memories of it and Golden Goat

2 Likes

Love ghost train haze :drooling_face: haven’t had concentrates in ages

2 Likes

I believe I once read that cutting a 2 inch or so ring around the base of the stem of the plant a few weeks before harvest was sometimes used to force senescence in the plant, and the buds began to turn “gold” before the plant was harvested. I have no idea where I read that, or if it’s true I just thought it was interesting :seedling:

1 Like

It’s more potent than the stuff I usually smoke and it never dissapoints. It gives me the indica buzz I need for sleeping and calming down. Great question though. Also I like being reminded of the incredible hulk tv show and movies.

2 Likes

I read that also, written by Jorge Cervantes. It is true that the senescence process and the hormone ethylene cause the chemical reaction that death has arrived with the cutting off of water and nutrients while still standing. The chlorophyll breaks down completely and the true color of the leaves is revealed before the chop.

Smokin bubble gum heavily, I usually dislike mondays, the server transfer went great so that’s a positive to get me heading out to the grow.

@RuamadraTheBard Thank you.

12 Likes

I think that’s an important quality, a strain that never disappoints!

1 Like

that drawing reminds me of wavetwisters, ever see it?
(video cued up to relevant scene of space lowriders vs alien bikers)

super out there early 2000s multimedia art film, with music and narrative by DJ Qbert and visual art by a bunch of bay area grafiti artists and computer animators.

2 Likes

Some Ghost Rose flower rosin. :yum:

17 Likes

Smoking on Blackened Oranges Rosin and Flower. Loving it, super gassy with a hint of sweet.

20 Likes

I had not seen wave twisters before now, Thank you. It’s definitely my style and totally twisted, like micro dose shroom twisted.
@ReikoX trade yah half my BlackWidow shatter for just a tiny spoon of your rose resin. :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I loved this movie while hallucinating. My friend did not. lol

3 Likes

NL Auto x LR2

14 Likes

white widow and gelato. Both recent autoflower harvest

18 Likes

Nice buds man!

1 Like

Just another hump day…

Ummm it’s cannabis, grindings from the catch bucket.

12 Likes

Thank you, I try. Lol. My personal best auto flower. Still new to me. Photos are 3 weeks into bud , that’s where I will shine​:+1::+1:

1 Like

13 Likes

Think was told this was Strawberry something…crush or creme or something. Looks, taste, aftertaste, and smell 9/10, a little dry, straight from Oregon. Effect balanced a little towards indica, 8.5 of 10. Best I have seen here since December!

1 Like

CannaCheese. A 1:1 THC:CBD auto strain from Mephisto.

17 Likes