What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Soon as she is dried and cured. Dosi do.

21 Likes

Kurple fantasy

18 Likes

BOG sour grape and HF Platinum Pineapple.

17 Likes

The car reminds me of the Neutrinos from Ninja Turtles

5 Likes

Afghani…still smoking this. Curing for 2+ months.

…but tonight, we smoke some strawberry haze x banana og.

19 Likes

Both look really good @Tappy . Frosty as fack ! :yum:

3 Likes

Fruity Kush. Outdoor.

15 Likes

Brazilian sativa block marijuana seed
bud with 1 and a half months of curing

pistil as equal to saffron

19 Likes

Black Widow on the tray, wicked strong

@Papalag your ride is almost done, next I gotta work up a long hair octopus.

11 Likes

Well I smoked this the other day, my own strain I created DK-13…this is from an old grow as you can see from the color(oxidation). I have a jar that I put multi- strains in from old grows. This bud is 5+ years old…but I can tell that this is my DK-13 strain from the taste. The potency is there for sure…here’s the lineage of DK-13.

Black Domina x Hawaiian Purple Kush x Pacific’s G13

17 Likes

:nauseated_face: 5 year old jars? Holy shit lol

2 Likes

Not all are 5 yrs old, just 1 jar is full of old budz…I have Ogre, Romulan, Schrom, Pine Tar Kush, Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Airbournes & Pacific’s G13, Catpiss, Strawberry Cough, DK-13, K2, Arcata Trainwreck, UW etc. The rest of the jars are from current grows…I think I’m gonna smoke some Catpiss tonight & some Ogre tomorrow bromigos…:thinking::thinking:

6 Likes

Damn! Nice options I’ve been a trainwreck groupie since 1999 lol and the first dealer I had in 1997-1998 was growing ATF in his whole house and backyard. Pretty sure he went to prison lol

The 1st time I grew strawberry cough in like 2008 I had a 4x4 beast vegging outdoor and a deer ate the WHOLE DAMN PLANT. I came back and it had one bottom branch left connected to the trunk :man_facepalming:t3: plus it/they ate a 3x3 blackberry Kush too :man_facepalming:t3: learned my lesson that year

7 Likes

BrandyWine - Dungeon Vault Genetics
Grown outdoors in organic living soil

11 Likes

Hey Bromigo I made my own Arcata Trainwreck cross and I called it “Schreck”, check out my homemade strains thread…this grower grew it out and did a grow & smoke report. He got 2 phenos out of it.

6ef0a18306c5c0c1c4b1e7716a77508d28761d99_2_333x500.jpeg
e3abfd7eedce81d53df8954e2be85c5460eaa0f8_2_333x500.jpeg

Homemade Strains Thread

13 Likes

Hey WTChronic that roll doesn’t match those papers. What is that? Looks like a hemp wrap but not.

2 Likes

It’s a Backwood blunt wrap :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Yup. Now I got it. Been using these right now and they work pretty good.

As I don’t need any nicotine in mine or my heart starts to race.

7 Likes

I have to try those! I like that they’re natural hemp with no tobacco… I only smoke blunts like once a month now because i smoked so many in my past I felt like I was being too unhealthy.

2 Likes

Last years outside grow…2020 CV-19 Summer budz…this is a Pine Tar Kush cross…

13 Likes