What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Don’t have a picture but have been hitting the blockhead x mikato hard it’s becoming my favorite hate to say it but kicking almost everything else to the curb .

8 Likes

Mrs Foreigner has many options within grabbing distance and this is what she has been reaching for :+1:

3 Likes

Got to a little town on the Caribbean side of Mexico in the Yucatán area for phase 2 of the family vacation, with no connections here I literally googled the name of the town and weed and found a page with bud delivered to the door. Being a little sceptical I placed an order anyway(down the road not to our door) and with in an hour, it came faster than the pizza we ordered haha. I got 2 varieties(16gms) and a gram of gooey grape hash for $40 in total, that’s less than $2.50 a gram and it is actually good quality. Cheapest tree I’ve ever purchased. ¡Viva Mexico güey! :mexico:

Tastes like sour grapey bubblegum

@Foreigner I think you’d be a fan of this goo mate

37 Likes

It looks very good. The purplish is an interesting note.

7 Likes

@Foreigner I thought so too, he called it red grape hash. I’ll update with a smoke report when I sample it tonight

11 Likes

Mouth watering …I’m jealous

Tequila, Nice weed…best street food in the world…your living the dream.

Enjoy

7 Likes

Green Poison

23 Likes

Blockhead x minkato

Black garlic

28 Likes

77 day sour

17 Likes

Purple Kush

26 Likes

Sassy Cassie

31 Likes

today i am favoring these two…
Connoisseur Genetics - Dead Chem Head (s1) (harvested greenhouse, sept 2021)

and my F3 keeper cut of karma Genetics original Biker Kush , 1st version (year old weed… put in the jars this time last year, indoor grown

20 Likes

Those look stellar @SHSC-1 will have to look into that dead chem head haven’t heard of that one before been seeing tons of good things about karmas gear and that bikers kush in particular

4 Likes

Dead Chem Head is from Connoisseur Genetics over the pond. I actually won those in a contest on another site but I think they are in his regular line up. Another one of his I am crushing hard on is his Double Strawberry Diesel Jones… might break that jar open tomorrow’s post hehehe
Karma’s original Biker Kush is a favorite of mine , so much so that I sifted a few packs of those old stock beans and found some gems I made seeds with then took selections to F3. Those buds in the pic are from the F3 seed lot. Karma has released a new version of biker Kush in last couple or so years. Haven’t tried those yet but it’s hard getting beans from across the pond.

3 Likes

Yeah I saw that karma doesn’t ship to the us double strawberry diesel jones sounds interesting that a Casey jones cross? What smells/taste you get from the biker kush? @SHSC-1

2 Likes

my biker cut is like a tangerine funk is the best way I can describe her. It’s not like a sharp fruit flavor, it’s just there and somewhat dominates the flavor profile. It is some really nice smoke and a top request by friends when they drop in for a visit. I don’t like public places when I smoke her though LOL

Double Strawberry Diesel Jones is indeed a Casey Jones cross. I has this thick creamy deeply funky chemmy earthy flavor with a hint of strawberry in the background. Connoisseur has a really interesting line up and I am eager to pop the remaining seeds. These were also S1 seeds,

3 Likes

Connoisseur Genetics - Double Strawberry Diesel Jones… couldn’t help it… had to break open the jar LOL

15 Likes

some super hero grapefruit/gas pheno

16 Likes

Wanted to share my birthday.

16 Likes

Useful (Fire Alien x Black Lime) x JOTI Lemon Skunk cured for a year.

17 Likes