What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

12 Likes

Happy 420 or just fire the shit up.

3 Likes

A little sprinkle of frondo to spice up the CBD.

13 Likes

Something I made a decade ago
(Cuban black haze x Big Sur holy bud) x GDP (x (cookies x pure kush))
not a pic of the bud I’m smoking now, this pics with a actual cam

22 Likes

Hopefully things have changed. Used to be holding hippies with pot was a business in Mexico. Call your folks for the $1,000 bail. Bring it and then they want $3,000 more on up and up til they can’t squeeze anymore blood out of the turnup. BE CAREFUL!

2 Likes

Night out? Or just a walk? They look great.

3 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

19 Likes

Riff raff thai from kingdom organic seeds.
Tray from bobgrows! Thank you again bob.
:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

20 Likes

Fog Dog in the bowl, this is the look i get when i say go outside I’m smoking!

13 Likes

Pretty much what I smoke in a day :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Viva la Mexico :mexico:

4 Likes

Times are changing mate, this town even has a Cannabis club to go smoke in. Supreme Court already passed it, just waiting for the senate to sign it all off and it’ll be federally legal. But yes I’m always cautious of police especially in Latin America, I’ve lived in Central America for 8 years so I know to always have a fresh note ready to give them at the drop of a hat.

Main problem is if you under pay a profession that holds so much responsibility they will always turn to corruption, the Police in Brazil get paid less than someone at a Burger King so I can’t really blame them for double dipping and fleecing as hard as they can.

Either way ACAB

8 Likes

Some joti black candyland…curing for about a month(?).
I’ve given up on trimming…it’s just me and the old lady smoking, so why manicure like I’m sending it to a high times photo shoot…lol

28 Likes

Some bought Bubble Gum. Was 225 for a Z. Very very nice(shit pic, thought new iphone would take better pics, maybe it’s me) and very very tasty. Certainly tastes of bubble gum and sweetness. I like it! E30FD0DC-10F8-4A49-9FD6-5E7B339B2F39

19 Likes

Smoke report on the red wine hash, nice grape notes and burns very smooth. Brings on the muchies out of nowhere, last night I was scratching around the fridge but tonight I’m prepared…

First time trying Krispy Krack

24 Likes

Those 6 on the right are looking good.

4 Likes

I’ll take the 2 on bottom left corner please.

Whats up man! Didnt figure you for a plain donut man.

5 Likes

I hope you’re not planning to smoke it. :wink:

5 Likes

Well, I should say so. First time in Mexico 1968 asked a cab driver where we could get some marijuana. He drove us around ended up at somebody’s house, came out scared with nada. We were very naive. Probably thought we were setting him up. Anyway, it’s odd to hear Mexico and other latin countries are legalizing nationally and we’ve got this herky jerky set up where some states are legal, sone not and the federal government isn’t buthave s don’t ask, don’t tell program.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that trim The tiny leaves sticking out of the bud are usually covered in tricomes. Why waste 'em?

2 Likes