What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Some popcorn Blue City Diesel.

20 Likes

Some boofy ass Durban diamonds that I chopped way early cause they were seeded to shit and not handling their environment well. Tastes alright kinda chocolatey but ya gotta smoke a 2 gram blunt of it to get anywhere. Outta good weed till harvest yet again.

3 Likes

80 day SourD

24 Likes

Pure Michigan x Sangria

22 Likes

Chocolate covered strawberries.

19 Likes

Black Diamond. (bad bad camera)

16 Likes

Now smoking on 84 day

17 Likes

Cracked into the Smalls of my Spira #1 from Wildwood Seeds that’s still curing.

This thing is a terpinolene bomb (I’m thinking this is coming from the pineapple haze in the lineage), but there’s another sweet compound (I’m guessing myrcene from the Skywalker in the genetics) in there as well. I think this is leveling out the “anxious” and racey feeling I generally get from hazes or terpinolene-forward strains as I feel very high, very alert, but not anxious or racey at all.

21 Likes

Willy G Lebanese. Hats off to HSC and Willy G himself. This is a nice ass smoke. Supposed to be 20:1 CBD, but these nugs are surprisingly psychoactive. This strain really works for me.

28 Likes

Pure gooey 18 nice high, potent and old school flava’ed lol

17 Likes

Oooo gooey nice

1 Like

I was digging on the sour D you were showing as well my friend.

Did you ever get the sour bubble pollen for your sour dubb remix if so id certainly test for ya :slight_smile:

HG

1 Like

Very nice looking bro!

1 Like

Smoking and drinking. [grid]

[/grid]

15 Likes

That time of year again… hot, lazy summer days. It’s always slower on OG during the vacation months. Burning FoG DoG and Ice Cream Haze together.

16 Likes

Just seeing this
nah not yet I’ve had my friend keeping an eye out
been checking in every day

should be a fun lil toss tho
I’ll def post progress on it

they’ll be for OG in general
won’t be without stipulations like don’t ever sell the line pure etc cuz I’m a twat but beyond that OG will be responsible for a new and improved sour dub

4 Likes

Hmmmm today I am favoring these three on their own and blended. Big fattys is how I roll hehehe
top left : cross I made with Chunky’s Bagseeds Dubble Baked (Sour Dubble x Cookieboi) X ECSD x Original Diesel F3… Pungent sharp sour gas with a hint of sweetness . This one reeks hard of fuel and hits like a hammer LOL
Bottom Left - Connoisseur Genetics Double Strawberry Diesel Jones… chem funk and fuel mixed with a creamy strawberry backnote… Love blending this with other strains.
The fat bud on the right … @Tonygreen 's Tortured Beans… G-Unit … this is my new favorite all day smoke. Potent, superr dense chunky buds just caked in gooey frost. Flavor bomb and the nose on the jar is just dank sweet GG4 musk with that sour bubble shining thru but tamed somewhat by the Sowah from Karma. Really good weed and really heightens the mood
The two on the left were grown in y greenhouse last season and have been curing in the jars since mid october last year. The G-Unit came down on the 29th of may and is just hitting that ready to smoke consistency.

17 Likes

Last year’s Outdoor Anesia seeds MAC. cured since.

21 Likes

Zig Zags! Back in the day they were THE original papers for heads. When we got a Mexican brick to break up, first stop was the corner grocery. At the register we’d ask, Pack of Zig Zags and a lighter. The clerk would look at us and our long hair and scowl cuz he knew what we wanted them for. We’d just smile, pay and leave.

6 Likes

Just getting started.

13 Likes