What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Krispy Kreme, get you a gallon of milk. I grew up around them when they’re hot and fresh they’re good. Southern thing. At one time they were cooked in lard. Some country cured ham between two donuts is amazing. Honey buns work.

4 Likes

I would have to agree with you mate, the glazed ones were the best imo.

I definitely had a glass of milk haha, man those things are dangerously good

6 Likes

They are. The late night cravings. Lol

4 Likes

The old Krispy Kreme in Oklahoma City was pretty cool. If you were there when the came out of the cooker they would give you a freebie.

5 Likes

I do remember they did that. Old stuff is cool.

1 Like

Have you always lived there?

2 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck…

17 Likes

I have always wanted to grow ATF. One of my most favorite looking plants. Always have adored the plant.

3 Likes

Not sure of the name. Tasty. It went a little longer than I like. This is one of mine. I couldn’t even start with the cross on this. She has been taped on so many times.

12 Likes

The house is quiet now, 31 father’s days ago I could not have imagined being the person I’ve grown to be. I thought once that my biological sperm donor was just a horrible role model for a father, over time I realized… he was everything I never wanted to be.

Smoking Orange Kush from the exspencery and reading the instructions for my new pen to enter into the digital realm of art.

9 Likes

Hey buddy. That is the white thing in the box.

3 Likes

Strawberry Cheesecake. It’s got a powerful ammonia-fuel odor.

24 Likes

My homemade strain that a farmer grew last year…he gave me a bud last night…

12 Likes

Blue Cindy. Also getting ready to dab a bit of fresh pressed gg#4 ril by @Tonygreen . 5 grams in, 1 out. Wish the picture wasn’t dark, the rosin came out a nice blonde/gold color :drooling_face:

12 Likes

MAC amber jars :muscle:

19 Likes

Chocolate Diesel this evening.

19 Likes

very nice.

11 Likes

I got a digital pen for Father’s Day, going to use it draw my OG art in digital.

Smokin Shiska Blues from the exspencery, good sleepy time Indica.

It’s a little trippy.

12 Likes

Combined Ghost Train Haze and Shiska Blues mmmm turned into a heavy duty hybrid.

14 Likes

Looks good what’s the blues with Shiska?

3 Likes