What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Man I love this hash.

Beach sand on the inside:

Light oxidation on the outside:

I can’t emphasize enough how good it is.

31 Likes

A friend

23 Likes

Sour Banana Sherbet Rosin (Aged & Whipped) A friend of mine made this from a special SBS cutting from a pack of seeds (Crockett Family Farms) delicious!

☆DJSF

32 Likes

good morning :coffee:

chopped up biker - W´n´B

19 Likes

Morning!!! Wake and bake.

3 Likes

Nothing…I only smoke when I’m boozing…tomorrow is my boozing day and still undecided what strain to smoke.:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A man with to much free time. Amazing!!!

2 Likes

Madchem: 10 months cure - sudden sleep

17 Likes

I hate this phone. The pictures suck. Anyway getting started.

11 Likes

What strain?

1 Like

Huckleberry Kush x Ace of Spades, 20 months cure w. full melt “the egg”

18 Likes

19 Likes

Right now im smoking a joint of crescendo that’s just dry enough to smoke. It’s different, got this weird window cleaner taste to it at first puff it’s actually kind of off putting, for real if I didn’t grow it my self I’d have thought someone sprayed it with windex, it grows on you by halfway through the joint though lol.

2 Likes

Nice buds, and very unique pipe! Did you make the pipe yourself?

1 Like

I don’t need to ask what that is !!! I want some!!!

Chopped salad.

11 Likes

Thanks!
No, that pipe(called Sebsi) is a Souvenir from Morocco

6 Likes

It is sweet looking.

2 Likes

15 Likes

First i thought it was a mixing tray. Where’d you buy it? I was in Chef Chaouen 10 years back, I refused to buy any hash from the street dealers, and ended up with 8g+ on the last day that was given to me by returning tourists and some dealers at a night club. It was fun, I’d like to go there again, without a girlfriend though, much better.

6 Likes

i haven´t been to the north,unfortunatly. but you get some goood stuff elsewhere too. i bought this one in Inesgane,at the souk ~25yrs ago.

3 Likes