What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Not smoking but drinking, Motherlode Kush, Nustrakenti, Herijuana and Madchem…Good night and sleep tight.

5 Likes

White grapefruit again tonight .

26 Likes

Thcva? :face_with_monocle:
THC-VA?

1 Like

Everyone looks like they are smoking good per usual, burnt up all my likes on @santero thread so no love to give till tomorrow.

Wifey just got back from the city with the food shopping and a zip of some stinky polyhybrid

Not sure if anyone else likes to clean the ol’ Billy Bongasan or glassware before sampling a new flavour, I personally am a fan.

Happy Sunday session OG fam

20 Likes

Tonight’s treat black garlic

22 Likes

Man I’m on your side. Clean glass is the only way to sample new stuff…:grin:

5 Likes

Well look what we have here…

Someone left it in the medicine cabinet at our little beach cottage. Thanks, whoever you are, lol :laughing:

15 Likes

Nice find mate, is that to be smoked or taken orally?

3 Likes

Down the hatch for breakfast :yum:

5 Likes

Azad Kashmir:

Zkittles from @CoastalMarySeeds

26 Likes

Testing out a new toy.

16 Likes

amy-poehler-flames

@chronix how was it?

6 Likes

That azad looks killer how’s the smoke? @ShiskaberrySavior

2 Likes

It actually works pretty good, better then I had thought.

12 Likes

Did you get a cap for that dab rig? Need something. A cap, a marble, something.

2 Likes

I have a few, not sure where they are at the moment so I just used the bottom side of an old glass concentrate jar I had on my table.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 @chronix
excuse my ignorance as i know nothing about dabbing, but are the covers /carb caps the same thing as using a carb hole on a regular glass pipe? i’ve seen countless videos of people using them but i don’t know if it’s the same.

2 Likes

I guess you could say it is similar.
They are used to restrict air flow, helps keep the heat in for dabbing as well. Helps from wasting your concentrates.
People have different dab preferences though, some like “hotter” dabs where as some like them alot cooler.

3 Likes

Same here. But I think I’m going to change it up. Got some I’m not super happy with.

1 Like

I have a super wide SiC dish and the only thing I can find big enough to cap it is a huge socket wrench lol

1 Like