What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Brazilian hybrid:

21 Likes

I hate to say it is definitely not mine. Looks good. . It was good. Some of the last I had from here wasn’t that good. This great.

13 Likes

No it’s tasty. Not sure of this new way of smoking. I’m high as a kit. Pain free. One Love.

3 Likes

:unicorn: :poop:

Unicorn poop

23 Likes

Crocketts tangie
:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

24 Likes

It gains a lot in the taste department with a good long cure, a bit harsh on the throat the first 6 months or so. It’s very floral and gives a pretty decent body buzz without to much tiredness. Not bad, not fav.

1 Like

Katzu Kush x Killing Fields

´o_O ---
          . ´ |~~|

20 Likes

Ugly because I dont do a final trim of my nuggs until I am putting them in the bowl to be smoked: On today’s menu is the one that got away; pictured next to Matt Berger’s Pre-98 Bubba Kush is a Bubba Kush S1 that I failed to take a clone of and am bummed about. This light green nugget feels 2x stronger than the Bubba and has awesome effects: Deep daydreams, body pulsation, slightly psychedelic feel, extreme creativeness, and no burnout. This pheno is why I should always clone the runtiest plant :pensive:

16 Likes

Is that a picture of Stonedhenge? :joy::v:

1 Like

A cross I chucked, dreamcatcher x tombstone. The most diesel smelling bud i have ever had. 12 weeks in flower. Fantastic stuff.

21 Likes

1 Like

I haven’t tried it yet it’s very expensive. I did it more for the novelty thing. I think they might make nice gifts. I can’t afford dispensary weed. To be honest would you was a waste of money I should not have wasted my money on it. Big warehouse I would love to see what it looks like in the back.

Cherry Marmalide 20%. Not bad. For a recreational smoker $35 an eighth a little pricey I like to see $35 an ounce. It is what it is is for the people that need it. It’s a lot cheaper than drinking.

5 Likes

Tampa Crippy x Xmas bud 79

Piney-minty-gas. Smells like a minty forest. Incredibly soothing, relaxing yet potent buzz. I do believe I have the makings of an anti-anxiety strain.

30 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

16 Likes

I do like their packaging. But not enuff to buy. I grow better cannabis at home for the most part. In fact I have only been satisfied one time from dispensary cannabis. It was GG#4. And really, it was supposed to be top shelf and it was mids at best to me. Maybe I’m burned out? But dispensary weed just doesn’t do it for me.

3 Likes

I agree. Didn’t need to spend the money. I’m smoking my stuff. The strains are different. Mine is more of a body high. This is super heady. But I asked for it. The oil is good that my buddy made. Little pricey. I couldn’t imagine having to pay for a 1/4 a day. I’m fked.

2 Likes

It’s a different high. One Love! I hear life around me. Seen some amazing things today.

9 Likes

i love this hash photo. i wish i could source such things. im way too lazy to make it

@Oldtimerunderground AKA Kief-er Sutherland :joy:

8 Likes