What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Extremely smooth and quite racy for those casual smokers .
I actually enjoy it has a pepper/ carrot smell very different than most weed that plant took almost 13 weeks where the other phenos were done in 9 .

4 Likes

I have some motherlode kush seeds sitting in the fridge. What’s your thoughts about it?

On the road! Chopped mix. One Love. These girls got GAME O Yea

17 Likes

Some Marauder while watching the sunset.

22 Likes

Some delicious kitchen sink pressed black hash which I am running out of.

25 Likes

That looks good.

3 Likes

It’s quite nice. I’d call it 3/4 melt. The major strains used were Maui mango haze and an uncle fester skunk 18 and some odds and ends.

5 Likes

I like mixing strains when making hash , which I should be cranking out some more using up all my saved trim if i wasn’t lazy .

Still have a half quart jar full but nice thing about it aging just improves the quality of it .

7 Likes

I like it too. I don’t mind dedicating a plant to hash once in awhile but usually it’s a combo of trim and popcorn from different plants. Just sort of happens that way. Trim from here popcorn from there…

And I totally agree. No substitute for age.

2 Likes

Tonight’s poison ivy x dosido

22 Likes

Some PK this morning, with the kief of 40+ varieties

I. Am. STONED!
ezgif.com-gif-maker

24 Likes

I would have to concur. Lol

1 Like

have you tried any of the pcg el krim line? i ran their papaya once that it was insanely frosty. i smoked it as flower but that whole line is targeted at hash makers looking for a good return. i could see how it could be good for that, every jar was absolutely coated with keif that had fallen off after a couple of days.

1 Like

No I can’t say I have. Sounds neat.

1 Like

The right pheno of c99 makes some killer hash.

3 Likes

Sherb Quake bubble hash is on the menu this afternoon.

22 Likes

Perhaps a dab or two while I mix some nutes for my outdoor plants.

18 Likes

Wedding cake

32 Likes

Smokin Durban Grapefruit from the exspencery and working on a art project.

13 Likes

Hiding!!! No telling when I grew it. One of my first dispensary containers.

10 Likes