What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

qwiso 90 seconds

13 Likes

Lebowski from Veedub
Has cured up very nicely. Smooth,tasty, and Stony. It always fascinates me, the journey of smells through flower to final cure and the changes after. Smell on the plant, in the jar, after cure, and while smoking/vaping are all different things.

11 Likes

:drooling_face: that looks so frekin good

3 Likes

In honor of the @Jetdro return. Been sitting on this for a year and a half. Not much left. Cheers!

15 Likes

Sorry for the ugliness but sometimes it’s the best. Is not. Lol it’s OK I’ll be glad when my new stuff comes in.

10 Likes

Ill take your kashmir azad and raise you another kashmir azad lol.

Citrus but with some gym locker notes or some type of stank lol

Happy growing
HG

17 Likes

those are some fire looking budlets.

2 Likes

@50State orange sunshine well cured a excellent evening smoke . She’s like a fine cigar so smooth and tasty.

23 Likes

Cool,
Hope you enjoyed it!

So, tell me of the pheno you got, how was it?

Thanks for saying hello man, been a while!

3 Likes

OGHA pheno report:
Small, like all of my indoor females. Tight dense buds and short node spacing. Don’t think the fans got past 7 fingers. Pretty strong earthy scent with orange undertones.

Harsh smoke (minimal trim. Long cure). Half a joint gave a long lasting, awake couch-lock stone. Still had slight physical effect after 5 hours.

Good to have you back, bro!

2 Likes

Good to be back, dont be a stranger.

3 Likes

Chopped salad.

11 Likes

Looks like a seed salad to boot.

5 Likes

20220831_204010
Riff raff thai.
:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

21 Likes

That sure looks good lots of crystal and nice colours.

2 Likes

that’s some decent looking weed

8 Likes

Thank you kindly. Beans are from kingdom organic seeds (the Rev),F6 I believe.

4 Likes

I pulled it in time. A few small ones. Had some that busted banners. I’m getting low on bud. Not weed. I have old ground up stuff. Dry and tasteless. Some buds that taste like soap. Is what it is. I’m not ashamed.

4 Likes

Some of my most enjoyable smoke is seeded . Nothing wrong with having to pick out seeds before twisting one up.
My grape pie and ogah both have seeds in them .
Orange sunshines on tonight’s menu.

16 Likes

We are friends. And trust I know about seeds. lol

3 Likes