What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

ACE Malawi grown by a friend
Outdoor 2021 at 42°N

23 Likes

Looks tasty and has some age to her which is always nice.

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground
nice malawi. what do you think of it? i have some malawi gold from Bodhi i plan to breed with if everything goes right.

3 Likes

@anonymous4289 It’s a really nice uplifting sativa buzz, great for getting stuff done without worrying about being burnt out after :grin:
A bit lacking in flavour, but it makes up for that in the quality of the high. Not super racy and paranoia inducing like some sativas, but highly functional and focused effects.

6 Likes

I’d grew some Maliki frost back a few years same effects nice up beat buzz if I remember right.

3 Likes

25 different strains :sunglasses:

Rubble roulette, sleep city!

24 Likes

Predator for today

23 Likes

I was looking for that ACE strain for a while,how is the smoke and what is overall Effect? :smiley:

3 Likes

@Faithisyours The smoke is really smooth. Earthy and woody type flavour, with a hint of lemon. Overall effect is cerebral with a nice energizing body feel.
Annihilates my laziness :rofl:

Edit. Don’t let the smoothness fool you, it may lead to some big hits that can give some deep lung bronchodilating action :joy:

8 Likes

Bubble hash on the menu tonight.

23 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

27 Likes

Triangle Kush Cake

21 Likes

Getting the grill ready, smokin Bubba kush OG.

18 Likes

Thanks for that answer :smiley: becouse in description it said thats very powerfull and psihoactive :upside_down_face: maybe some phenos are :seedling:

3 Likes

24 Likes

Keep in mind my tolerance is up there with Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson :joy: I’m a heavy toker.
I’ve had a few more casual smokers tell me some samples they tried were a bit too intense. One buddy thought he was having a heart attack from the initial rush of some Hellfire OG :astonished: and started sweating. I had to keep telling him to wait a few minutes :laughing:

18 Likes

We would call that a fruit cocktail back in the day

Cocktail Fruit

Not much bag appeal but stinks and tastes great, apple blossom

19 Likes

I’m having some Super Goji Haze for a good all day smoke…

3 Likes

1 Dollar/g … Paraguay rules > Southeast Brazil

16 Likes

blueberry high times

This is an older photo of the variety I’m smoking this am = Blueberry - Dutch Passion. I’ve had some beautiful little plants from this variety but this has been the only one so colorful.

25 Likes