What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I am so jealous. Just wait. Lol. I like that little chunk of hash. That’s like cream cheese. Yea!

3 Likes

Medman x shiskaberry

20 Likes

Where are you located ?

1 Like

I’m hot. Lol

1 Like

Canada or US ?

1 Like

US. If lived near you you would tell me to go home. Lol. Love ya brother. The Hamp show will be here soon. With colors.

1 Like

Shit no problem I’d be sitting beside ya arguing who’s rolling the next one .
I was wanting to send ya a sample but I guess that’s out of the country.

3 Likes

I know you have buddy. You and some others. Believe me I am not suffering at all. I think you for your offering a blessing. One love!!!

5 Likes

Some double grape to finish the weekend.

I love this community of OG’s, if it weren’t for the members here I wouldn’t have the variety of smoke I enjoy.

12 Likes

13 Likes

What do you think of the double grape I sure enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Candy Store (Ethos) from last April and dry sift kief.

14 Likes

My wife and I smoked that joint, about 2/3 through I was plenty high. I like it alot, I’ll be growing it again.

5 Likes

20Twentymendocino’s SFVOG. I my Morro Bay speedball about 6am. Coffee and a fat one. Not this weed. Not much to look at, but wow.

2 Likes

My general purpose nugg: Bubba Kush

20 Likes

Tom Ford. BlueMoonRocks,
Starburst, BlueBerryMuffin Bubble Hash.
The gas from the Pink Star Burst being out of the bag is almost too much and my favorite of the weeds in the group. . ( $20 webcam quality, sorry.)

14 Likes

@Hemp STOK Prometheus is a steam roller wrapped in CNC cut luminum alloy. It’s been on several trips to the mountains, camping, beach you name it, easy to clean with rubbing alcohol 90% and salt. I’ve had it four years.
Smokin Durban poison

10 Likes

Thanks for the invite. Happy 420!!!

. Some bud dust.

15 Likes

i only grew one orange sunshine. a delicate but pretty plant. really dense orangey nugs, potent and a bit heart racy

5 Likes

Sunshine Daydream #2

21 Likes