What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Nice looking bud that’s a great strain been a while since I’ve grew any though.
Poison Ivy x Dosido tonight’s choice .

15 Likes

Night night doob!

3 Likes

This was some wicked widow from my cousin up in Hilo

20 Likes

Gushin’98: Gushers X Pre-98 Bubba Kush.
Gassy, and Stoney, this specimen gives a full-on sedative body tingle :drooling_face:

22 Likes

Sitting at the garden round table smoking stardog from a fellow gardener.

17 Likes

Looking fantastic!! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Just reloaded for the month, bongs clean… let’s go!

Apple Blossom

The Bling(probably worst name for a variety I’ve heard) smokes good though

22 Likes

I need new Bud or stop coming to this thread, lol!

9 Likes

A friend gave me a single seed of that strain. I might have to get it wet some day…

4 Likes

Just made the other day

22 Likes

3 run homer aka slam

16 Likes

GDP. On my last jar of it and its getting low :frowning:

21 Likes

I just sprouted some gdp seed how’s it smoke?

2 Likes

Pretty decent, it has a Berryish smell and flavor to it on exhale. The stem rub was really sweet candy like almost. But, It was a little different though during the grow compared to my last run of it. She had very light/wispy buds as opposed to a previous GDP I ran from the same pack [previous buds were small rock hard golf balls] . And it started foxtailing right from the start/3rd week of flower. Nothing else in the tent did that. Still good smoke though. Was slightly unsure whether to let it finish or not because I knew the buds were gonna be light.

3 Likes

I shall start the day off with some Pink Runtz from Auto seeds

Followed up with some real Moroccan hashish

21 Likes

Smoking leaf guys, sometimes you have to smoke what you have to smoke, it is what it is. :expressionless:

15 Likes

Hopefully you’re close to a harvest. Leaves will get you there. A lot of them, but they will do the trick in a pinch.

3 Likes

Been years since I hit them roach jar, but it’s there. I fill one, then usually leave it at the park for the homeless crew.

2 Likes

No brother, I still have a long way to go, but I have already started that is the important thing. I have a lot of leaf litter that fulfills its function, when I get tired I take a little dry shift from the leaves and so I pull :sob::grin:

1 Like

Omg, for many years I did not hear a roach jar, that good memories, hey and those fk hit hard😁 … I can’t remember how we called them around here, had a funny name, if I remember I comment.

1 Like