What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Oh fuck, It hits me hard

29 Likes

One of my all-time favorites.

…and might I say, Nice Rolling! I can’t roll a joint to save my life. I can do the prerolled cones ok. But not with just a paper.

with love

27 Likes

Morocco Hash

3 Likes

@ReikoX Glo F2 auto/fem dried 11 days. First taste…

Really strong up, tastes chocolate earthy and fresh off the twig, levels off after 20 minutes to a smooth down slope.

14 Likes

Grown in Mexico

25 Likes

Nice looking bud.

3 Likes

Thanks it’s pretty tasty. Comes from a single family of growers. But there saying this is going be the standard type of quality from now on. No more brick. So thats good at least. I bought a 8th for 25$.

7 Likes

Looks killer @V4vendetta , probably most expensive 8th you’ll get though. We were just in Mex for a month and getting top quality for $3 a gram delivers. That was in June and I’m still in disbelief how cheap it was.

That was 16grams and and a gram of dry sift hash for $40, cheapest I’ve ever purchased easy.

20 Likes

Got to Costa Rica yesterday and straight in to the mother in laws stash box…

25 Likes

Luckily they still deliver to Missouri. The dispensary is selling trim at 40 a quarter.

3 Likes

Faark that sounds shit @V4vendetta I’m paying top dollar in Nicaragua where I live $300 an Oz and that’s for pretty good but not A++ quality. Cali import is $400 an Oscar crazy expensive… and my mates in NorCal growing in greenhouses aren’t even getting much more than $600 a pound on the same farms we used to get $2200 a P only 4 years ago. Cali market is done. And in other words I’m getting fucked on price, beauty living under a dictatorship government.

Actually just had an argument with the misses over weed spending, fuck I miss growing :pensive:

10 Likes

I’m just in between harvest buying the best I can at the lowest possible price man. You should grow man. Better then paying retail.

4 Likes

dang. everyone was trying to get me to go managua like 15 years ago. evidently it was the land of cheap bud. i wonder if anything changed. i chose not to go out of fear but everyone that did end up going reaally enjoyed themselves

3 Likes

You know guy Im out of weed smoking leaf😁, and a friend gifted me this lemon Thai bud, 7 months cure, omfg It sent me into the stratosphere, a delicious smell and taste of creamy lemon.

18 Likes

A little chunk of hash:

And a neato smoke flourish:

24 Likes

Between harvest I just smoke scraps fk weed to cost to much over here.

3 Likes

Im smoking green hash :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Believe me be bro it kills me to pay so much but the laws in Nicaragua are crazy, I know someone who doesn’t even smoke and got 10 years for half an ounce of real shitty brick that was his brothers. Luckily he got out after 3 years after some bribes got paid but yeah just too risky unfortunately. Our land in Costa Rica is only 3 hours drive from our house in Nicaragua and looks like it’ll go legal hopefully this year in CR so I’ll definitely be setting up something on our land hopefully sooner than later :pray:t4:

I’ve only been here 8 years but all I know is the really bad brick you can get cheap at like $40 an ounce but it’s really bad. They may of been referring to the Caribbean side which does have some top quality green bud that’s cheap. Highly unaccessible areas though, most of it is on the Corn Islands and grown by the rastas. I’d be interested to know more info if you had any mate.

7 Likes