What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I call the end of EVERYTHING the roach! Hot dogs, banana, donuts, end of my coffee cup. “The roach of it” has been in my vocabulary for 40 years. As a kid we saved them, re-rolling “2nd generation” roach weed. The fucking good stuff. 3rd generation was like smoking tar. Had to hid it in the yard.

5 Likes

My buddy always called rolling up roaches a “generational”. After we would smoke the generationals we would do it again and call them muti-generationals lmao. He had done some time, not sure where he picked it up…

4 Likes

Hey Tom, where do you have your bubba kush from? It looks great though. How’s the smell and taste?

1 Like

I remember hearing about “The 7th son of the 7th son”. Create enough roaches to roll a second generation joint, then do that enough times to create a third generation joint. Keep at it until you hit the 7th generation.

Explained better HERE.

6 Likes

Like trying to smoke a pencil at that point.

3 Likes

When I tried, it tasted like resin from an old 80’s style brass pipe and we couldn’t get it to light after the 3rd recycling… had to bong it :rofl::raised_hands:
This is so not suggested :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

It smells and tastes like the first kush I ever smoked back in early 1986…nostalgic. Delicious. I am bad with describing smells though. Not the strongest weed, but has a special sublime quality (which may only exist in my head due to it being a favorite scent reminiscent of my youth) but which I absolutely favor above most other high’s and odor profiles.

4 Likes

Block head x mikato so tasty .

23 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics freebie. Ma Gooey x Sunshine #4. Couple weeks cure only. My 3rd MG cross. Another winner for an after dinner relaxing smoke. Seems to help the bronchial spasms I’ve been having if I go easy.

3 Likes

Brass pipe way back machine. All those gooey, stinky parts. I had a chamber in mine I’d stuff. Anything to get more stoned.

3 Likes

Yea i rocked a brass pipe for a long time like this

11 Likes

I have a couple proto pipes somewhere, I loved these things! :joy:

4 Likes

Yes! I had the same. Mine had three of the 1" extenders so it was really long. We would fill them up with south of the border and assume the resin would make it stronger :joy: And then scrape the thing clean when we had nothing else to smoke :nauseated_face: Man that seems so gross now, looking back.

5 Likes

I have 3 Proto Pipes…one i have had since like the 70’s i think, or whenever they first made them. want more, but can only find knock offs which all suck in comparision

3 Likes

The Proto Pipe company still exists and sells them, https://protopipellc.com/ . That bottom piece below the bowl got stuck on both of mine. I was young and dumb and used razor blades to scrape them clean and that scored the metal and they degraded from there. On one of them the storage chamber was also stuck.

5 Likes

Thank you sir, BAD ASS…just cost me 200 bucks :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have maybe 7 of them…lost EVERY poker, or bent them …

2 Likes

I like Jetdro lost the damn poker on every I bought

2 Likes

Killa Bees BX I made
sour strawberry taste

21 Likes

Pink raspberry from @ShitSeeds she smells funky like puke but sure does taste good .

18 Likes