What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Still smoking dust. I have no problem with it. The only reason I don’t make hash is because I can put a little bit in here and burn it at one time. Good morning.
One love!

17 Likes

Freakshow larf, barely dried, toasting the bowl is like candy land, the rest of it is like chutes and ladders lol (zero cure)

Really excited about it honestly, but will be a trim nightmare.

16 Likes

Looks nice to me.

2 Likes

Today is an SR-71 day… again.

29 Likes

Do sweet dos ( sweet seeds dosi).

11 Likes

Refresh my memory what’s sr 71 ? Thanks

Sure looks good.

2 Likes

sr71 purple kush

4 Likes

Thanks! It is quite glimmery.
Back in the early 2k’s, Coffee shop SR-71 in Oakland had a plant they originally sold labelled as Ultraviolet. They later re-labelled their Ultraviolet clones with the name Purple Kush, and this bud is supposedly that specific SR71 Purple Kush. After growing it out, I have noted differences between the cuts I used to get at the Blackbird Cafe in Oaksterdam and this cut… This seems to be an S1 to me… it didn’t purple up, it grew way too fast, and yielded way too much compared to the PK cut I used to get in Oaksterdam. The clone goes by the moniker SR-71 (SR71) to differentiate it from other cuts like the Las Vegas Purple Kush (LVPK) or the Garberville Kurple Kush. :v:

5 Likes

good morning all :coffee:

20 Likes

…is it named after the Black Bird,the cold war spy plane ?

4 Likes

10 Likes

yup, it sure is

3 Likes

11 Likes

Freakshow

It’s got such loose bud structure and so much frost on the sugar leaves and thin stems I barely trimmed it and dont break it up. just curl it up in the bowl. Sweet perfumy smells and taste. Getting better all jarred up. Good breakfast weed :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Love that strain reminds me of high school and the old school terps that were around…

1 Like

26 Likes

Aficionados Royal Salute
:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

23 Likes

17 Likes

thanks for the background! ive heard of that cut a few times and always wondered what the deal was. PCG sells a cut called Zev which is SR71 x Gushmints. Seems like if youre going for that old school purp it would be a decent option. I havnt seen the legit SR71 cut around in my parts so thats as close as ill probably get

2 Likes

Morocco Blonde Hash

32 Likes