What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

So much Freakshow love the look of the plant and the larfy bud structure, what’s the high like?

@Blueridge @breadwinner

2 Likes

TBH, its not that special. Sure, back in the day it had its place. Yet ultraviolet was forgotten because it wasn’t special enough and SR71 really only still exists today because the hype behind it’s being called purple kush :sweat_smile: I don’t feel it has anything to add to the gush mints, which is pretty good by itself. As with many strains, I feel the SR71is more hype than any other trait, I am about to get rid of it, personally… I have other strains I prefer to smoke, and have really only been puffing down on this batch because I have so much if it :joy::v:

5 Likes

Imo it’s great reminds me of the old kb we used to get back in early 2000’s . Let me look at my stuff I might have a couple left if you were interested in running them. Lol the seeds look like duds I’ve had people say there no good. But as soon as you touch them the tigers stripes rub right off. I crossed it into a couple different things last year that Should be interesting.

1 Like

Oh man that’d be awesome @Blueridge !
I read somewhere the seeds being described as looking more like coriander seeds than cannabis

I think they’d be perfect for a guerrilla, the pure ones that is.
For the time being they are not very well known so chances of it being identified are slim.

If you, or anybody else has any f2’s or fwhatevers (is that a word?) to spare I’d really like to run them.

1 Like

Smoking on some Diamond Skunk. Smells like a cat pissy millipede when you break it up. Tastes like musty old basement with citrus.

23 Likes

getting low. Old stuff good for joints.

15 Likes

Looks amazing.

2 Likes

Hard times down under

13 Likes

That’s a bowl full hopefully your not planning on smoking all that in one sitting ?

2 Likes

Outdoor icc #5 from @TestOfOath

16 Likes

That’s the only way to do it :rofl: straight Keef to the brain :brain:

3 Likes

Found some old stuff. Sour D.

That is what the bag was labeled but that doesn’t mean that’s what it is. Old bag. Smells like gas.

5 Likes

SSDD F2 Bx1 - Lower PopCorns
rubbery smell, with a slight sourness. In the mouth, it is very sour, like citrus. Muscle discomforts simply disappear after smoking, it’s already entered my favorite list.
I believe that after about 30 days of curing the smells and flavors will be accentuated.

17 Likes

Very nice picture. Man that looks groovy!

P.A.N from backpackboyz

20 Likes

Hash from 20 different strains

23 Likes

Greasy Pink. Delicious. That weed you take a hit off of and think “Damn that tastes good”. Great stone. Bright green, frosty, medium sized nugs woth a good amount of orange throughout.

Cali Bubba
Large, trichome covered, pale green nugs. Heavy heavy stone. Classic Bubba earthy taste and stone.

32 Likes

Great looking buds nice trim job.

3 Likes

I’m assuming it was machine trimmed, its very manicured. Lol, great smoke though, both strains… I’m already dreaming of the first haul off that fatty when I get home from work at 6am. Might even lace it with hash and shatter as my final grave yard shift of the week pre bed time celebration :laughing:

5 Likes

The last of the relatives went home to rebuild their lives from destruction of hurricane Ian, got the round table back to myself. Smoking George Lopez F2 auto/fem, it really tight so i gotta grind it. Mrs. Helios got me a Warlock hat for Halloween party, hoping everyone had a great weekend. :sunglasses:

16 Likes