What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Started the day off with 0.2 mg of RSO then ripped a bong toke of some Garlic Cookies that is some gas. :deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

My current Pkush grow is the same. No purple… Even brought the temps down to 58F and still nothing. Some have it… some don’t is what I am finding out.
GR

Unicorn poop
I ate the roach :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiling_imp:

14 Likes

Solos Stash single source whole plant fresh frozen hash rosin. :yum:

30 Likes

Genus Seeds, formerly Generic Seeds. Rude Dog. Got a chemy taste like something they put in my mouth at the dentist.

21 Likes

Rockstar. Strawberry hemp blunt wrap. Ritual.

25 Likes

Mmm I gotta get some wraps and do up a blunt it’s been a minute @Jinglepot

3 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck: bet that’s so tasty gotta step up my game beautiful stuff

2 Likes

Truffle Monkey by Exotic Genetics. Tropicana Cookies X Grease Monkey. Tastes like Lemon G but overall way better imo.

22 Likes

My lungs have been shitty lately so I eat more edibles then smoking lately…but here is a very small bong toke of Blockhead x Mikado, a bit of Blue Dolato rosin, and some cbd isolate melted in there.

Now to eat more edibles. :laughing:

26 Likes

That blockhead is a nice smoke .

2 Likes

Yes it is!

This C99 x Orange Goji with sugar wax and cbd is a good bong hoot too!

21 Likes

Looks tasty so is it more c99 or orange goji ?

1 Like

This reminds me of C99 for sure.

1 Like

@ReikoX

how is it? taste? smell? high?

4 Likes

20Twentymendocino Avenue of the Giants. This stuffs really tasty after only 10 days or so in the jar. Gonna really be killer in a month. Smooth to smoke.

26 Likes

It’s pretty good. Has a cookie dough texture to it tha makes it easy to work with. It smells/tastes quite earthy with a bit of a plantain aftertaste. I initially thought banana, but my brother said it wasn’t sweet enough, so we settled on plantain.

The high is pleasant, mostly cerebral without any heart racing. It lasts a couple hours and then has an easy come down.

9 Likes

This Bahia Black Head sat way too long, finally got to grow her out. Next Summer it goes in Dirt !What a wonderful Exotic flavour, finger-hash was top of the Menu. BahiaBlackHead_2974|352x500

14 Likes

LSD definitely came with a surprise, right between the eyes

21 Likes

LSD can be a good one! :yum:

3 Likes