What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Blast from the past I grew some thc bomb in like 2010 :joy:

2 Likes

smoking a joint after 30 days without weed
i was sober in october and it was so good, but november 1st was even better hahahah

I was gifted by @Drink
some brazilian cross i dont know the name and dont give a fuck
whatever, i’m high again

22 Likes

Some sparkly block head mikato tonight .

25 Likes

Fritter out of the hobbitiss pipe…

24 Likes

Joti Afghani x Phoenix Seeds big yield auto

34 Likes

Good Morning all…

…SAN´s Special Sauce

35 Likes

Last peice of Gas Basket from Exotic Genetics. After this it’s all Sativa until i harvest the Banner in a few weeks. Let me tell you this will be the last time I let myself run out of Indica. :rofl:

30 Likes

I have to agree with that.

1 Like

7 Likes

Candyberry

Good stuff, my wife can’t stop laughing :rofl:

32 Likes

This stuff has been real nice so gonna show it twice, Black Cherry OG :cherries:

33 Likes

Wow nice looking bud great trim job .

5 Likes

Looks killer bro, the look reminds me of Big Buddha Cheese I used to get from the Baba Coffee shop in Amsterdam real laughy tasty stuff too

5 Likes

Killer trim job…Great looking nug’s!

3 Likes

Grape Truffle - @BasementBeans

17 Likes

Moby Dick & Critical+ / Dinafem
IMG_20221108_181814

18 Likes

I love a bit of Maroc - plenty here in the UK, but generally export grade, when over in Portugal the grades go up nicely and the cost comes down as well. This is what I a smoking at the moment - decent enough. Pressed some as well to see what would come out

26 Likes

DNA Cannalope Haze dried 9 days, smells like fresh sliced Cantaloupe, it’s a bottom bud so the flavor is minimal the high is maximal sativa gave me the band halo around my head. I haven’t smoked this strain since Amsterdam 2004 cannacup, brought back some great memories, so i went and got another bud.

You know how it is, them bottom buds burn quick. :sunglasses:
Will be a couple weeks before I cut a piece off the main.

20 Likes

today I will try this new one a pop - it is dry but has yet to be cured, so sneaked a couple of buds out for a tester. Afghan x Northern Lights x Auto

22 Likes

you’re so lucky - great buds, i have nothing today :roll_eyes:

1 Like