What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I cracked and placed an order for delivery. This stuff is chill, good in the morning. Tastes like Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip hard candy if you guys remember.

18 Likes

Goodie bag. Berries and astringent gas x Runts

21 Likes

Some side buds from last harvest Island Seet Skunk. Awesome smoke.

25 Likes

Looks sticky

1 Like

That’s some great smoke! Ran once as freebies,and have a few still. Need to work one back into rotation for my personal stash. Got 2 Bubbleheads about ready to get out of solos soon.

2 Likes

Enough commentary on your smoke for one day. Today it’s Genus Rude Dog. Yesterday too. Probably tomorrow too. I have 7 other killer strains jarred up, but keep returning to the RD jars. Helps with my pain, or my perception of my pain. Does not matter which if I get ANY relief. A strong, but a functional high.
I’m ordering a few packs for in depth investigating. That says a lot looking in my seed bin.

1 Like

Lol any chance you remember how it was?? :rofl:

Smoking Purple Haze currently :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: luv it. Waiting GDP to finish flower haven’t tried it yet but heard good things

12 Likes

My homemade strain Sour O’wreck …

25 Likes

Pakistán/Choco Thai x Choco Thai.
this thing sends you straight into the stratosphere.

28 Likes

Heavenly hashplant (bubba x 88g13)

Happy growing
HG

27 Likes

Finally, finally, smoking MY OWN BUD TONIGHT! Bout damn time, lol. Im a grower again!

OGAH 1 Haze leaner (Amnesia Haze Core X Orange Goji by @50State ) 12 days hang time, will go 3 more then into the Grove Bags. Stole this lil bud for , you know, “testing” purpose’s, looks like it will burn to me :nerd_face:

33 Likes

these buds look exactly like the (bubba kush x pakistani sativa) i grew out from bodhi years and years ago. it had amazing smells but the potency wasn’t great.

17 Likes

How long did you take her? I only ask because this bubba cross is a dud at 8 weeks, but 9+ a depth of flavor starts to come about thats unexpected thats probably because i imagine my cut and yours are bubba dom. I imagine 10 weeks on would be even better but haven’t taken her that long yet.

@Jetdro nice looking buds you got there plus it’ll smoke better since you grew her.

2 Likes

i have no idea… that was so long ago. probably 9 weeks though. and i’m guessing it’s the same bubba used in yours, bodhi called it the “pre-92” bubba.

2 Likes

Some random seeds I had. Not bad for growing along the ditch.

25 Likes

Might as well try a little Wedding cake while im at it…

32 Likes

That looks outstanding! How long do they need to finish?

Anesthesia f2 from @DesertGrown
Gotta be close to a 6 month cure.

32 Likes

A little mix of

Unknown Destroyer

Mac x FPOG

Black Candyland

Sprinkled and mixed with bubble hash

Rolled up into one of these papers that came with my last Ace order

26 Likes