What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Dosidos with a little Dosidos live resin… by a buddy in the PNW.

25 Likes

37 Likes

Wow talk about frosty @V4vendetta !! It’s snowing over there heh

Some outdoor grown blue god;

23 Likes

Lol thanks buddy, about to rollup again!

4 Likes

I usually I’m smoking flower, recently been liking bubble but I pressed some of my outdoor Kryptonite and it came out real nice! Relaxed with this today smells just like the bud, real loud smell. @HolyAngel i figured you’d like to see this.

19 Likes

Is that pressed from flower or hash etc?

3 Likes

Flower, I’m planning on making some hash with this stuff and giving it a shot though

3 Likes

Wow! What strain is that? @Leaf I grew blue God once and it hada knockout stone. How does yours smoke?

4 Likes

:sunglasses: Tonight, Im smoking it all! :sunglasses:

Been a minute since i have had my own, so now that my first harvest has hung for 15 days, I’m going to sample every damn one of them…and the bubble hash thats been chillin in the freezer for 8 days , and the rosin i am about to make from each one… :sunglasses:

Amnesia Haze, Orange Goji, Space Monkey, Cereal Milk, Reece’s, Milk Bone, Mac 1 Caps cut, Blissful Wizard, Trainwreck x Huck Kush, Wedding Cake. Should be a fun night!

NOW, i remember WHY i spend 4 months growing this shit…lol

17 Likes

Theres a time to sow and a time to harvest. Good to hear your reaping the rewards @jetdro.

6 Likes

Hadnt sow’d in years, nor harvested obviously, lol. Forgot how much work it is, and the time involved. Now i get to enjoy all that time and effort. Was just patting myself on the back.

4 Likes

I like to plant every 3months now. Its never enough.

3 Likes

It is only me really smoking it. Once a month or so a friend might, but really it is just me. Even at fiend level, lol, i can only smoke so much. What i have hanging could last me 3-4 years, so RIGHT NOW, i have enough. BUT, we know how that goes, and i have a full 5x10 tent with vegger’s waiting to be turned…LOL!

7 Likes

As do I lol … their doing their thing up there

2 Likes

Great minds think alike

2 Likes

A Paraguayan sativa and WW blend

Cheers!

20 Likes

I seen an old friend that I haven’t seen for 20 years or so. He gave me some shatter.:slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Tonight it’s Marathon OG with a drop of Live Resin on top… and dang it you cannot stop hitting it because the live resin keeps smoking… so you wind up
speed smoking a bowl… lol…

Bud Art Forms by Carty: A Dove holding an Olive branch while taking a flying dump over a little Scotty dog… LMAO ROFL

better shot of the pup

26 Likes

Choco Kush by SAN …not cured yet

edit: it´s not Choco Kush , it´s Special Sauce…looks like,i got that wrong :thinking:

26 Likes

Tonight we’re going to enjoy indoor Apollo Ape curing since June. Smelling the jar when I opened it still has a sour fruit smell only a bit stronger, about a third of the joint and im pleasantly high with tunes and a fire. Yup definitely a keeper.

18 Likes