What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

It is blue god from Jordan of the island; first time growing it outdoor. I grew some indoor a few years back… always a knock out indica stone. God bud seems to overpower in the flavour with hints of blueberry spice.

8 Likes

Back digging into the Mac stomper bag tonight. Tough to leave this strain alone .

26 Likes

cool hammer pipe. its a dry pipe ya? who makes that? seems hefty

8 Likes

Why trying to leave it alone ???

4 Likes

Down to a couple oz and no clones

4 Likes

No stinking mail yet? Someone’s on holidays or the Xmas rush is under way!

3 Likes

Mom Gooey. An enigma to me. She’s like 40 now or close to it? Not really fond of the terps. I can’t really figure out what they are. Like flowers and linen or something and sweet lotion. Anyone familiar help me out lol! She grows a little leafy. Imo better than anything she’s mothered and down the family line. I Do but dont like her. :man_shrugging:

props to @Heavenlygoo for acquiring and growing her out nicely and making me try. :+1:

20 Likes

Some forum stomper f2ed auto dust.

25 Likes

Grav. They make some nice stuff. The bongs are pricey but the pipes are cheap.,

2 Likes

SSDD F2 Bx1 - @HolyAngel

After 25 days curling, staying with a lemon smell really nice smoke

31 Likes

Yes "Curled’marijuana is something special! Hawhaw.

5 Likes

I’m going to make a video on youtube teaching this technique hahahahhaa

Its curing…damn phone corrector kkkkkkkk

4 Likes

I knew dat! I was just fncking with you.

5 Likes

…and here I was thinking, “wow, that nugg must either be heavy or tiocranius is pushing large numbers of reps trying to get cut” :joy:

1 Like

Today I am sampling this Bubba Kush S1 that grows all foxtails, which was cut 11 days ago. This is her second run, as ugly as she is, because she has a fabulous quality of high.

21 Likes

Have been thinking about ordering a pack of that Choco Kush as Cocoa Kush is a favorite of mine and originals are pretty much impossible to find now. If you don’t mind sharing, what sort of impression does it make with you?

For the topic, I’m smoking on a Durban x Northern Lights hybrid. Much love

1 Like

Sweet Skunk x Haze…been sitting in a jar for 18 months. Still good!

21 Likes

84% THC

I’m ‘drinking’ the vapor from a Zenco Duo glass

4 Likes

Not as of yet but didn’t look yesterday

1 Like

Jungle spice x Cannabiogen Durban grown by @8k_feet. It’s leaning hard to the Durban side. Tastes mostly like Durban, looks a lot like Durban. Wouldn’t you know it, also smokes like the Durban. It’s stronger though and very heady stuff. It must all be hiding underneath that 70s bush. :joy:

It’s uppers! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

26 Likes