What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Cob Cure > First time > Fast mode > 3 days drying > 5 days “melting” > 5g wet popcorns > F Week 5

Received 3 likes from the 3 testers > Madame and Maconhela surprised me > i felt a touch lol

Savant input by @funkyhorse

25 Likes

Freshly dried Mac 1 with a generous coating of Wedding Cake Rosin. Thinking it will be a good mix!

22 Likes

not sure,if we talk the same CK…this one is TriangleKush/ChocoD x Stardawg/SourD . if you lookin for a chocolate strain,better try an other one.
Don´t get me wrong, it´s great smoke,yummy and potent but no choco to find in it,neither smell nor taste (at least in the 3 ladies,i have sampled)
…better SAN renames it :wink:

6 Likes

Red Lebanese x hashplant from my buddy.

This shit puts you in a whole new time and place

36 Likes

Looks so killer is that from Crickets and Cicadas red Leb x puck hp bx1 or a different cross? @breadwinner

4 Likes

Haha, which is why I’m currently smoking a bud from a plant less than 2 weeks from cut. Tbh, it’s still better than the mids I’ve been smoking. That blunt wrap (love King palm byw) was as big around as my pinkie :drooling_face::rofl::joy:

17 Likes

It is, it’s pretty great :+1:

2 Likes

Lucky duck those sold out sooo quick wish I could get my hands on some of the open pollination Kevin jodery did with like 4-5 packs of them was in a auction for a good cause a few weeks back sounds and looks like a killer cross @breadwinner

2 Likes

A big fat B-52 with Wedding Cake Bud n Ogah Rosin :sunglasses: Grew it myself i did! LOL!!!

33 Likes

Hey @tiocranius How would you describe the high & do you notice any pain relief (specifically nerve pain relief). And how was the weight at harvest, decent yield? Thnx!

1 Like

Damn. :relaxed:

I think the old timers who beamed off of earth in recent years would be proud… of both themselves and the current crop of og’ers/bud.

Really. Progress duly noted. :+1:

Tonight I’m smoking lemon skunk x snowlotus bx from @GrowHard, good medicine f2 from @nube, earlier was some local Maui skunkdawg & sweet wonder f2 & Maui wowie via @Sebring.

:evergreen_tree:Aloha

5 Likes

How’s the lemon skunk ? Thanks

5 Likes

F*cking amazing great in every way & stinking through 3 bags :confounded::sweat_smile:

I’m on a sulfur kick with the plants too & this one is proving the pudding :crazy_face:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Sounds good I’ve got a few things from grow hard that need run anything I’ve ran of his so far has been stellar.

3 Likes

Very nice rosin and bud

1 Like

I’ve heard alot about the sulphur and flavor… it’s proving a damn good tool

2 Likes

23 Likes

The high, is very corporal, but it also makes me travel in my thoughts. I feel a strong muscle relaxation, those discomforts after a day’s work relieve a lot, but I didn’t notice anything related to the relief of nerve pain.

The yield I found OK, the plants so far yielded 90/100g wet, I don’t usually weigh them dry. This yield considering that I use 4lt vases and my LED is 150w, so I believe that with more lighting and larger vases it is possible to optimize the results.

The buds that form are large but not very dense, perhaps characteristic of haze in the cross. What bothered me a little was the flowering time that around here has taken 12 to 13 weeks to be ready for harvest.

But it’s a good smoke, even more to relax and sleep.

6 Likes

Damn that looks :fire:!!!

3 Likes

Degusting a Terminator (LaSemillaAutomatica) 30 days cured. Enjoying the World Cup.
Cheers!

17 Likes