What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Morning!

22 Likes

Alien OG, to chill down after a weird night.

20 Likes

Somebody has a volcano, nice

4 Likes

Blockhead F5 on a 1 year cure
Grown organically outdoors at 42°N

Unbelievably smooth

35 Likes

Every one of my nights seems weird. Yea for weird nights!

2 Likes

I believe you some of the best bud I’ve smoked in a real long time . Definitely in my top 3 .

6 Likes

It’s raining today with some low clouds, kinda hazy, soooo…

Arjan Haze for today

29 Likes

That looks like a Beautiful Bud. Enjoy!

1 Like

Alaskan Purple is taking me into the Afternoon Get’r Done mode

23 Likes

I love that you’re firing up your bong on your car :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Garage smoking… it’s cold out!

Grape Pie x Orange Goji today. Loud and sticky.

31 Likes

Ooh
Bet that’s good

5 Likes

Rude Dog. My frequent flyer lately. 6 weeks in the jars now. Toxic. The missus thought I hit the edibles too hard. Nope. Just this.

25 Likes

How’s that Avenue of the Giants smell/taste for you? Mine smelt foul - like a drag strip burnt rubber when it got chopped and into cure. Now smelling more chemically/rubber although the rubber is fading, 2 months into cure now. Almost a hint a fruit starting to come through. Wish I had a better camera to post pics, that’s what I’ll smoke tonight after seeing that in this thread.

Had a few puffs of Hawaiian Snow get me all fired before firing up the BBQ :rofl:

I’m so much less inclined to take pictures now that I’m not looking at the plants growing and posting those things. I’ll fix that when it’s time to fire up again

3 Likes

Time for a good Saturday night mix of Orange Goji bx using amnesia haze (seeds from the generous @ShiskaberrySavior)

And Wookie Orgasm from bodhi.

33 Likes

Looks good how she smoke? So was the ogah or straight orange goji I’d sent? Both are excellent smokes .
@Jetdro

5 Likes

Yeah interesting

2 Likes

Confused
What is it

? X ?

1 Like

I’d say it’s leaning more to orange goji but what do I know.

1 Like

36 week cured Colombian Gold…that’s a record for me. Too much Crippy made me just let it sit and marinate :grin:

31 Likes