What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Nice outta likes but that looks tasty.

1 Like

I got the seeds from an orange goji bud you’d knocked up with ogah I think. Let me know if I got that wrong.

She smelled really kind of foul drying and now she has a background orange terp and a kind slightly meaty herbal thing upfront. It sounds odd but its really nice.

2 Likes

I’m puffin on Mac 1 lathered in rosin on a joint
Was about to say the Mac is not as potent as what I smoked last night , but then I just
looked. Down and saw this , lol , what a stoner

Only smokedxmaybe 1/5 th of it ,
Lit like a Roman Candle :fire:

13 Likes

Well
You’ve grown orange goji F1 and F2
Ogah F. 1 maybe F 2 also

And Wookiee

So id say you got a clue . But that’s probably just me :sunglasses:

Avenue of the Giants, outdoor harvested end-of-September

13 Likes

I’d say if it was labeled orange goji x amnesia then your correct if it just was labeled orange goji then it’s a f2 of it .

1 Like

So it’s Ogah ? @ShiskaberrySavior

1 Like

What is that
Sounds cool
Gotta be good

??

ssdd bx 4 pheno

23 Likes

Big salt like combs

I can’t remember which I’d sent him but I label everything it could be either one.

1 Like

Remove that statement @ShiskaberrySavior

1 Like

Orange sunshine cousin

30 Likes

20 Twenty, it’s terpy as hell but initially I thought the burnt rubber was pretty off putting. Smells overpowering chemical, gas and getting a faint whiff of something sweet on top of the rubber with 2 months of cure. Smokes really smooth and heavy

2 Likes

Nice! Really pretty. I’m super interested in the SSDD line, really hope to grow them all & find that butter smelling pheno. Lot of people in my fam with neuropathy & supposedly its great for that. Did you do this bx4 yourself?

9 Likes

I goofed it’s not bx4 it’s my number 4 pheno of holyangels ssdd bx @Gonzo this pheno has some of that sour butter thing going on along with that classic haze smell my father has neuropathy and loves the smoke his favorite pheno is the number 5 I found though

2 Likes

Oh cool! I got some of those seeds, can’t wait to try them. Are the pheno #'s distinguishable for everyone? Or is that just your numbering system, that will be different from mine. Newb question i know. Gotta order myself another tent :+1:

1 Like

There numbers for me to distinguish but I also have smoke reports on the phenos

@Gonzo

5 Likes

That’s a real accomplishment pal. Good frigging job!

1 Like

The Ave, as abused by me, has cured up quite well. I didn’t think of it as strong initially, now I do. Taste/smell have bee n hard lately. Respiratory crap for months. Should take a smoke break, but fuck it. Anyways, smell now when I get some is industrial? Not sweet smelling. But smoking it, when I get a taste might be slightly sweet. Maybe floral. Muted though. It’s got a nice long stone. I smoked one early with the cats in the rain an drank coffee for an hour. Dozed back off for an hour and woke up pleasantly stoned for World Cup.

4 Likes