What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Gifted by a generous grower .she’s got kick doubt I’ll finish half I’m about 6 tokes in and considering butting it . Lol

5 Likes

Tonight it is Space Monkey 3

Paper will be covers in rosin

22 Likes

That looks so good we need to start digging that tunnel.

2 Likes

Let’s do it

1 Like

We’ll meet in the middle bring weed .

2 Likes

I’ll bring this :

Going to sit outside by the pool with the pups
See how much of this I can smoke

7 Likes

A third I’d be down take a good roach clip she’s gonna be dripping oil wear a bib .

1 Like

Bet it weighs 2 grams…let me see…nope, 1.5 grams of goodness!

Thing is too nice to smoke, but im going to anyways…ill say i can get halfway through it without putting it out…wait WC Rosin, maybe not, lol!

2 Likes

Tonight is (ewok x cdlc) x lipsmacker

15 Likes

Lots of crystals keep us posted on how she smokes .

I mostly vape out of an Arizer Solo 2 these days. One bowl of it going from 190C to 220 (the max) gets me a little buzzed, and 2 back to back gets me pleasantly/lightly stoned. I keep things pretty light since I have a 5 month old daughter - gotta keep my wits about me.

Here’s one I packed last night and vaped a few minutes ago. It’s some auto Northern Lights that was from a freebie seed in my first grow. It’s been in a jar for almost 2 years at this point. When younger it had a strong mint smell. Now it’s hardly there and mango is the main thing I smell but I have to stick my nose in freshly ground bud. Pretty piney tasting on the exhale from the vape though. It gets the job done! I have some other strains that hit a little harder that I’ll probably blabber about soon.

10 Likes

Chewed up all my likes on all the tasty smokeables you guys have been consuming, well played OG. After a few weeks on a mediocre Oscar of Californian Gold(if it that’s what it even was) its refreshing to finally get something that stinks and has a killer taste on the exhale. Bongs clean, let’s go!

Little bonus hash piece in the bag

27 Likes

Well even though I pulled it in November, I did grow it indoors and I took it to 22 weeks and got some big fluffy Sativa buds. The buds she gave me now are small but acceptable. Good classic Sativa high.

I planted three bag seeds from my grow last year. They turned out like the three bears - large, medium, and small, one each. This is from the large plant. I have no clue what it is. It is interesting to my simple mind that those three bag plants are far louder than any of the commercial seed plants I grew. And each of the three has a slightly different odor. I likes it a lot!

Clearly I remain a shit photographer. HA!

Edit: Holy crap that was delicious! And stony too!!

9 Likes

Think I will tackle this Island Sweet Skunk I grew last time.

18 Likes

commercial grown these days is pretty decent for the price. they get hate because its hard to make a living at those price, but as a consumer i embrace it.

love the lava cake. i havnt come across a cut but i have tried it from dispensary.

@BigMike55 , well done! those are chonker buds.

1 Like

Thanks. You should go check out my current grow.
BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy
If you wanna see chonky buds.

3 Likes

Ok so last night was an excellent smoke. Tonight I smoked a heinz 57, or everything in my rolling tray. The boss from work called and they canceled my overtime tomorrow👍🏻 I packed a cone with Columbian gold x Xmas bud 79. Happy Friday OG’s

22 Likes

Season’s Greetings !!! Enjoy @Greenfingers

1 Like

You guys throwing up pics of primo!!! Looks good around here!!