What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Yikes I’d be embarrassed too if it where my bud but most consumers just want something that looks good for instagram could care less about the quality :cry:

2 Likes

My day begins with a few small oopsie buds amended with keif.

13 Likes

Get it only if you like the stinky pungent. Some people find gmo to be too repulsive like some find chem D, wait chem D is one of the parent plants, so makes sense

1 Like

Nothing impressive, but another attempt at a cob with my Larfy tribal charm. Taken full term its not larfy. This was outdoor grown, so cut after 1st frost which she lived through

18 Likes

Those dispensaries ain’t got nothing on us home grown OG’s. I’d put up anything I grow against store bought weed.

8 Likes

Me too. I have smoked only one time from a dispensary that was worth the time to pack it in a bowl. The rest pretty much sucked. The good one was GG#4.
My worst buds are much much better than their best ones. This is a main reason to grow my own. There’s really no cost savings any more. Just the quality level goes way, way up with my homegrown herb.

3 Likes

Solo’s Stash turbo charged joint. The flower, rosin, and hash are all from the same plant. :yum:

29 Likes

How do you put the Rosin on the joint with a needle???

5 Likes

Puffco hot knife. Also, thats the 160 micron hash. :wink:

9 Likes

Just smoked some mango mentality from jasper farms 29% thc 12.42mg myrcyne and 12.01 linaline. Wow tasts wonderful pure sativa but got the Indica head high for sure.

6 Likes

It’s late, and I’m going old school with Acapulco Gold, harvested Sept.29, 2022

20 Likes

oh that looks like a delicious hard candy in the making!

8 Likes

I’ve never burnt Sous-vid Canaries before. An unveiling of the two-week old Cobbs, from the heated Germination Mat. Each cobb was inspected and 3/5 were opened. The unwrapped or test-bud in a package, is called the canary. Quick-way to see mold or decay…
Its a pile of Cloudwalker , Roof 95 and Panama Red… canaries.
in the meantime. Smells are intense, good vibes. Def a first.
They seem brittle and fragile, easy crumble, joint burns perfectly

14 Likes

Tonight I’ll be smoking a king-sized joint of Northern Lights / Trizzlers / White Widow as well as testing out a small bud of my Super Skunk, that was harvested just before Thanksgiving, in my vaporizer.

3 Likes

I’m just gonna ride the storm out with my choice of Island Sweet Skunk, Ice Cream Cake, Skywalker or Buddahs Cane.

ISS. Yes please!

3 Likes

I have plenty to choose from, but I don’t have any ISS yet😭

1 Like

good night everyone.
Over here I’m getting ready to work in the garden smoking a Bahama mama x phaya naga

18 Likes

This evening im having of everything I smoked lately.

15 Likes

Im smoking my own 100% solvent free, terp free, thinner free, Bud Rosin, in an Ecig 510 cartridge, and it tastes great and hits like a hammer, me likey!!!

5 Likes

Finishing maintenance now. Nothing better than a “imperial spliff” ( flower+hash+tobacco)

17 Likes