What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Time to get hazy with a little Arjan Haze.

18 Likes

Cloud walker don’t know much about it but it’s a smooth well cured smoke . Thanks to you know who for dropping it off .

19 Likes

Huge Nugs. Bigger than golf balls. Great cure, good smoke and flavor.

Lindsay OG :arrow_down:

Ghost Breath :arrow_down:

33 Likes

Those all look really nice .

1 Like

First word to come to mind. MASSIVE!

2 Likes

All those look outstanding

:+1::+1:

1 Like

20 Likes

That looks good

2 Likes

@Jinglepot with space rocks. Thanks @Jetdro

2 Likes

They all look awesome @Hemp and @Jinglepot.

1 Like

Tonight it is Gelato with joint covered in its own Rosin

24 Likes

With all that frost I bet it’s quite good on its own let alone covering it with rosin .
Should numb the brain I’d say.

3 Likes

It’s decent nothing special . Got from friend who didn’t store it proper . Dry and lost half its nose and taste . Still has power but not what it was when it was new , lol

Why growers spend four months five months slaving over this and then destroy it storing it or drying and curing it I don’t understand

Don’t really matter cause I’m putting wedding cake rise in on it that’s all I’ll taste and it’ll hit like a 9 pound hammer

4 Likes

Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain F2 rosin, handcrafted with a teabag and 280lb press :laughing:

IncompleteSkinnyEarwig-max-1mb

26 Likes

9 Likes

:+1:

all nice smoke. i’m jealous & proud & high which makes me hungry :rofl:

no pics because ^^^ but Bodhi’s Good Medicine F2 that was supposed to be CBD weed but is very not CBD weed.

:evergreen_tree: faaaaaaak

5 Likes

Acapulco gold, harvested 11/2/22. Tasty and already a pretty nice smoke, and it only gonna get better.

18 Likes

Sunshine 4 x thunderfuck mountain.

Tried a fresh sample in the volcano and its a bit raw but very nice. High is strong and on the indica end. Not sleepy though. Flavour weirdly reminds me of wasabi. Finishes chemical.

27 Likes

Hoooo, look at that! :yum:

1 Like

90 day cured Master Kush then may sample some newer 2 week.

28 Likes