What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

That looks deadly in a very lovely way! :yum:

5 Likes

Blazing bees like the name sure makes some great looking nugs . What did you cross to make that?

2 Likes

a tangie male from dna hit a brazilian cross called killa bees f2 (dj blueberry x oni trop cookies)

4 Likes

Nice like the genetics any seeds kicking about? Thanks

Xmas gift cabana banana so tasty .

14 Likes

and now for something completely different. A nice bit of Lebanese

31 Likes

90u trim hash

Merry Christmas everyone :pray::partying_face:

25 Likes

Irish Punch from @RomulanGenetics

Tastes of gassy grape funky socks, going into jar for curing. :sunglasses: The high right now is upward indica with a smooth set in for beta wave thinking.

21 Likes

Pancakes. Absolutely delicious!

I only smoke using a bong, and have learned that using this adapter,

https://torontohemp.com/products/roor-activated-carbon-charcoal-filter-adapter-14mm-14-5mm-euro-gauge

every single hit tastes super fresh and the water remains amazingly clean! Cost more to ship it to the U.S. (along with a bag of activated carbon) than the items themselves, but it’s worth every penny! If you are a bongster, I recommend you ferret one out for yourself!

Me and my old lungs want to thank @ifish once again for turning me on to this! d8JBdDJ

17 Likes

Boahhhhh :sweat_smile:

I think it’s a Bay Dream kind of morning, and this bud is so nice, I think I’ll be double dosing this this morning. The only question now is should that first hit be the medicinal or the recreational? :rofl: (Hang on, apparently that wasn’t the only question.) And the thought crosses my mind, is it appropriate to call a medicinal “hit” a hit? I mean, it sounds so casual. An infusion? Does that make a bong an infusion inhaler? Hmmm, seems like I may have infused already.

Oh, the trials and tribulations… rofl

14 Likes

Infuse away… medicinally of course :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve got a cold and feel like trash, debating vaping up some Hawaiian Snow “infusion”

14 Likes

Crocketts tangie, dark pheno

19 Likes

Ah, yes…Hawaiian snow…one of the spotlight strains at the 2011 cannabis cup. The streets of Amsterdam never smelled so good.

4 Likes

I still have a cold, but I feel less bad :+1:

3 Likes

Carmelita stayed super blonde. The smell is absolutely overwhelming when the jar pops

13 Likes

Beautiful @tc198414 :heart_eyes:

Still feeling like crap, pax time for some SLH Auto. It purpled up really pretty, first harvest of the 2022 season and first “good” homegrown

12 Likes

Outdoor Acapulco Gold, harvested October, 31. Curing nicely, I think this is the second time I’ve hit this plant.

I just found the tread about how to take better bud pictures. I’m gonna be studying that with some seriosity, since my pictures are generally not up to snuff, IMO.

Edit: I just broke that up and OMFG does it ever smell delicious!

13 Likes

What thread is that?

How’s it smoke? Where’d you get the genetics?

2 Likes

Smokes nice, which is to say it gets me high and tastes nice and fresh.

Commercial seeds, so I can’t answer your other questions. :frowning: