What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Puff Puff Pass lol
Looks delish! Nice work
How long did you Flower this for @mota

Always helps to find how close you can focus… and choosing the place where it focus’s

Your shots are cool with the same board/background, you really notice the Buds !!

Cheers

That’s very generous of you, @MissinBissin. I generally feel that my bud photos are pretty much meh. That said, the buds do look nice on a consistent backdrop, I think. I hadn’t really seen that before. Thank you for pointing that out! G8PxQ8j The actual bud, on the other hand…

I’ve never been a particularly organized person. I try to keep too much stuff in my head rather than on paper (or digitally today). I’m going to attempt to remedy that with my grow this coming season. I’m going to do a photographic grow journal. Posting it will hopefully keep me going through the pure shame of not following though. xwi2Y3G It may also help me keep a more traditional, written journal going.

The upshot of this is I cannot answer how long any of my grow flowered :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for the quik reply @mota

No sweat on the weeks in flowering question. that has proven to be a personal gift to each grower, from the plant. ie no hard and fast dates

Phone cameras do a good job these days. Even turning it upside down, gives a fresh view…
Have fun and good luck

1 Like

Im gonna fire up this lsd f2, @smokenhike sent me. Uncured but frosty af.

14 Likes

Smoking on some Tricopath well grown and cured . Buds are like stones grinder complained . @Yetigrows

19 Likes

Some Hawaiian Homegrown!

16 Likes

Looks Terpy how did it smoke?

3 Likes

Goji OG F2 #4

19 Likes

Good, not my favorite smoke of the season but figured I’d change it up a bit yesterday.

13 Likes

Finishing my AppleBetty (Herbies), harvested months ago and frozen then. Still fruity and potent :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Dead Head OG, harvested Oct. 27

13 Likes

Auto ponder in a bong :sleeping:

Pz :v:t2:

12 Likes

@mota That carbon filter ROOR is really neat! Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Biker kush, harvested in july 22

18 Likes

@fazendeiro420
how is it? i have a pack of biker kush v2 i haven’t gotten to.

2 Likes

Hello man,
I can’t tell you, but the drop I got at ATT just said “Biker kush”, but I think it’s v1.
The cuts I took have scents ranging from kush, herbal and citrus background. The smell of dried flower predominates kush and herbal. I was surprised by the flavor that passes through kush, herbal and earthy, leaving peppery notes in the mouth. Very tasty!!! I loved this strain, Karma rocked!!!

2 Likes

@fazendeiro420
cool. what about the potency?

1 Like

My assessment of potency may be misled by the fact that I have not tried several varieties. but most of the cuts bring a brain wave that after a while makes you relaxed, only one made my head feel heavy.

1 Like

Orange sunshine cured since sept last year .

Unknown strain stoner move didn’t mark it.

23 Likes

yes please… dang dude… very nice cure.

Puffing on some Double Grape x 3 Bears OG x Blackstrap.

13 Likes