What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Mmm looks great how’s the smoke on the orange ssdd I got a pack of blood orange f2 that’s the ae77 cali o x Appalachia stoked to pop those

4 Likes

I like it super smooth taste of orange citrus up beat buzz . No crash and burn effect smells great , taste lasts through to the end .
I’ve grew it for the last couple 3 years well worth keeping around.

6 Likes

My wife scolded me over unmarked, or unknown strains. No more jars that say “strong, all the same”. Nothing I didn’t grow, I know that.

4 Likes

Not too often I pull that one I’ll smoke some tonight see if I can put a name to it. Could be one of a dozen different plants or possibly a one off of something that lost its name tag .

The vacuum bag it was in was marked sept 2021 I’m lucky if I can remember what I ate for supper the night before so it could be a lost cause.

2 Likes

Yesterday I found a paper bag in the back of the closet. Forget about it, was going to use for butter. Partially trimmed, outdoor grown, Ma Gooey x Sunshine #4. A freebie from @Great_lakes_Genetics.
So I trimmed some up and packed a cone. Still smelled fresh after grinding. Tasty on the un-lit draw. Tastes very clearly like hash. I have some of this same plant I did trim and jar up fresh. It might have a little more life to the taste, but it’s hashy too, but as a secondary, not dominant taste. Not a huge difference. Interesting.
This is a testimony to genetics. I can’t tell you much about the plant, except it’s easy. This is my 3rd MG cross I’ve grown outdoors. They literally seem to take care of themselves. Good mold resistance for me. Bet it’s fricking killer grown indoors.

4 Likes

LOL a month ago mine came into my office with her hand on her hip “Guess what I found getting blankets?!” “A giant jar of WEED!”

It was some unknown bagseed pollinated thoroughly by hemp or something. First grow 2021 summer, probably Mexican brick. I had stashed it wrapped in blankets inside a footstool thing because I thought it would be a good, cool dark place for storage. :rofl:

Maybe that’s what gets smoked today? Doesn’t smell bad this morning, but I wasn’t happy with the dry last year.

16 Likes

Smoke it!!

2 Likes

LOL yeah will do :rofl:

Honestly had really forgotten about it since I had stashed away last fall, especially since the 2022 season went so well. There were about 4 of the really tall jars, there are still 2 left to find somewhere in the house, must have been partaking pretty heavily when they got hidden :face_with_monocle:

Fortunately the wife, armed with heavy sarcasm and other-worldly eye-rolling, will again bring them to me when they are eventually discovered :grin:

4 Likes

Haha nice, a wonderful treasure hunt

4 Likes

DLA4 #my keeper

23 Likes

Looks so good and chunky need to try out a dla line sometime :heart_eyes: @DZK.Bud

3 Likes

Durban Poison, that was only watered 4x last Summer. And its so nice.

I did not know my Buddy was “going Guerilla”, in his own yard.

Weeds Rock! Cannot wait to spoil one myself next summer @Upstate, @THCeed

20 Likes

Arjan Haze, harvested October 21. It’s delicious!

14 Likes

Apple Blossom, strongest apple terps I’ve tasted, smokes great

A little more potent but not as smooth, Sherbet

Nice little family vacation to the volcanic island Ometepe on Lake Nicaragua

Spliff spot activated

27 Likes

Dude! d8JBdDJ Every bit of it looks amazing!

4 Likes

Im liking your spliff spot :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Having some (ewok x cdlc) lipsmacker for wake n bake. Top shelf.

15 Likes

I can really recommend it to you,
it’s my first DLA strain,
but I’ll definitely be testing others soon.

2 Likes

Lemon Kush, harvested Oct. 17, 2022

And thank you so much, @MissinBissin! Clearly takes practice. I’ll be working on that daily! smile1

12 Likes

Hard to resist this uncured Tangie, but I’ll wait until later.

Jarred up date

17 Likes