What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Some ice cream cake :call_me_hand:
About to twist up a bed time doob

21 Likes

Pisthash in left, Forbidden Fruit Cake in right:

12 Likes

Grimmix
(Brothers Grimm)

18 Likes

Gonna roll a cannagar from this , 14 day hang Blissful Wizard . Tasty bud

20 Likes

Do you leave the weed in the mold for a few days or just use the mold to compress and get the shape, then smoke away? You seem to smoke a lot of these…lol

2 Likes

The smaller molds don’t need any sit time . Make , open , roll , smoke. Over like 5 grams in the bigger molds they say 2 days left in mold , I do 3 hours and it’s fine .

I haven’t had a joint since I got these . These are much smoother and softer hitting , don’t make me cough , don’t sideburn or run , wind doesn’t bother them , lay down for 3 minutes pick it up it’s still lit . Roll one , I’m good for half a day , lol

8 Likes

Out of likes…thanks for the info. :+1:

2 Likes

Ya what’s up with that @Jetdro its like you’ve got a excess of bud or something . Lol

5 Likes

Well, took down 5lbs last harvest, near same this one, its just me smoking it, so i CAN INDULGE ifn i want to

:sunglasses: :100:

10 Likes

How much is in each of those blunts? 2g?

You’ve got about 1000 to go, better get to it at 3 blunts a day if you are going to have the same sort of year this time :rofl: I’m pretty sure nothing would happen at my house if I attempted that, I’d be lucky to ever leave the couch

I don’t know how I’m going to get rid of mine, there’s a few pounds in the shed of not-so-good stuff I didn’t bother curing, was thinking of composting it. Bug problems. Initially the intent was to bubble hash it but never got around to it. Good problems to have compared to the opposite predicament.

Time to get rolling…Hawaiian Snow and preparing the garden for the upcoming season :sunglasses:

3 Likes

make hash from it,press the hash, use rosin to lather joints in…

2 Likes

7f7332c61e7dc7cff0843c3bd324852386e6a0f9_2_375x500

1 gram just arrived, LOVE it size

10 Likes

Couple of tiny buds. Bay Dream, the purple plant. Delicious!

10 Likes

Time to show the Tampa Crippy A x Xmas Bud v 2.0 and this one is heavier in glands. Curing to a smoother gas/mint flavor Makes your face melt 🫠

21 Likes

Prussian Sticks is good… I got some Ice Cream Cake by them thats fire.

2 Likes

Turkish, Dark Cut … grown by a good friend

1 Like

Hella Jelly and some more yard work. Tough decision this morning between that and Hawaiian Snow again.

Favorite way to smoke… Smoking Master papers and Lefties tips

15 Likes

Jamaican bag seed tonight .

16 Likes

I think the best joint I have ever had in over 50 years of smoking bud!

It’s a mini cannagar , compressing bud into a mold .

Half fresh 14 day hang Mac1 , half fresh Wedding Cake . The 2 really jell together well taste wise .

Melted half gram of fresh Mac/WC rosin in a spoon , 1/4 of the ground bud in the joint went swimming in spoon . Layered it through the joint/gar . Been playing with the pack density , and finally got it down . Different for each size mold .
Thing hits beautifully , the taste is incredible , it smokes more when it hits the rosin bud, lol , and has a candy like flavor then . I lit it 21 minutes ago , I’m :100: fried and had to put it out , about halfway through it …… with my tolerance that’s saying something .

16 Likes

Some lemon Larry lavender rolled up with a nice worm of BLR / lemon lavender rosin. Smooth tasty smoke, with a heavy long lasting stone.

19 Likes