What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Im gonna fill a cone, the basement dwellers gave me this Mac1. That’s what he said it was.

If you ask me it looks like all the same stuff he gives me :rofl:

18 Likes

Blockhead x mikado tonight’s smoke.

18 Likes

@Jetdro I hear you buddy. You don’t mess around.
Happy 420

I messed with the light a bit. Not going to lie.
Not ver night . Bs phone

14 Likes

That looks stellar @Greenfingers

1 Like

Started out the day with a Useful Seeds Blackened Oranges. Got about 3 weeks in the jar. This is the green pheno. Tasted orange with just a few days dry. Now? She’s got a stellar orange flavor. Really got a snap to it. Like those orange wedge candies. Tangy as can be on the exhale. Stone is strong. Comes on quick. Softens a bit after an hour into a really comfortable zone for another hour, then a slow fade. Good pain relief for my low back. Big on my last.

I like to smoke weed. A lot. With this I don’t have to. No back to back cones of this. I’ve grown this outdoor but dont remember much other than I kept the seeds for a reason.

15 Likes

Bubblegum by a few friends

D’Grape Fire by oldsog… Organically grown by Carty to 72 days

24 Likes

Dragons Flame Genetics/Dman Seeds/Mass Medical Seeds collaboration….
Pan Dragon F1

19 Likes

Wish I could get some of Dman’s Sunshine Daydream. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Just tried some un-cured bbd

half a doob and im pretty high. The real test is the wife, we’ll see how she likes it.:peace_symbol:

18 Likes

Shoreline Sour D bx1

Happy growing
HG

14 Likes

This thread won’t finish ever, I will come back every time with the updates. So today I’m with the joint of the mix granmmomy purple and grandaddy, do I smoke grand son purple?

3 Likes

It’s a Wedding Cake night tonight .

Fresh dried WC and WC rosin :sunglasses:

Should be a great joint

13 Likes

I was expecting to see a canagar?

3 Likes

Golden Goat x Blue Orca Haze 90u rosin. I made this cross a few years back and an old buddy has kind of been working filials.

5 Likes

First joint since I got my molds .

5 Likes

Yumm love golden goat never tried orca haze though I need to get me a press so I can make some rosin and eventually hash rosin :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I think I remember that strain on opengrow .

1 Like

I’ve got a pack of this. Not even sure where they came from? How’d this grow? Smoke? I had this pack in my hand last week when I was sending off some magic beans. An omen?

1 Like

Candy store

11 Likes

And Runtz

16 Likes