What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Holy shit!! Frost city

1 Like

What is that about?
Lol
Don’t tell us you’re out?
You have put on a pretty good show. I have enjoyed your pictures.

1 Like

So funny.
Don’t get caught.

Im having some Apollo Ape indoor. Label say June 2022. This was the mom I took the clones from last spring.

13 Likes

What is that about? Without actually weighing it, I’d say that’s about a gram and a half! HA! Seriously, it’s a mix leaf of leaf several leaf daysleaf overleaf grind. I don’t know what its particular constituent parts are, but I know that it’s a good mix! smell

Am I out? OMFG, most definitely not out! If I never grew or bought weed again, I’d guess I have two or three years worth of bud if it’s just me smoking, and at least 90% of the time it is just me. I only hit the bong between five and eight times a day. I don’t smoke much as a geezer.

Thank you, @Hemp. I feel like my pictures don’t really stand up to most other people’s photos. You more experienced growers grow better looking weed than I do and many are simply better photographers. It can be difficult for me to take a compliment. Again, thank you, Hemp! d8JBdDJ

I really appreciate your comment.

5 Likes

I was just joking. You always have pretty pictures. I didn’t understand the grinder.
I don’t ever run out of 100% but I do get a little low sometimes. Sometimes people make fun of me because I got a seed in my stash.

1 Like

A mixture of orange sunshine and a cbd strain .

17 Likes

Smoking some over hyped, intersex laden, sweet smelling, candy weed. Burns good but would trade for something gassy in a second.

Beggars can’t be choosers out here in the tropics. Used to be all brown brick shit so can’t complain

19 Likes

Some Mac 1 covered in Wedding Cake Rosin

Yum

18 Likes

After crossing the border back into canada after my ski trip, I still had many hours before I’d make it back home on the island. I experiment every now and then with the odd pre roll and am NEVER impressed. So I decided to stop at a random shop in Abbotsford and I asked the girl for the tastiest of them all, IDC cost and IDC THC content… she came back with this…

This thing fucked me up, twice :laughing:

I also stopped when I was in Washington and tried 3 types… the peanut butter breath was pretty damn nice… I think I need to do a hunt and run PBB now :man_facepalming::laughing:

18 Likes

What did the general admission pre roll cost sounds like it might be worth looking around here for it?

3 Likes

My daughter gaveme one of those pre rolls for Xmas I was skeptical but it did f me up pretty good. 3 times :+1:t2:

5 Likes

About to roll one 50/50 Mac Wedding Cake
WC rosin on it

Now this is a joint

16 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior

You joining me ?

I’m about to spark it up :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Have to pass this morning got company showing and need a clear head . I will tonight though thinking of canagar time since it’s Friday.

4 Likes

I’ll join you
Hit me up later

4 Likes

Ghost train trimmed with a centurion trimmer.
Thinking I’ll roll a canagar for tonight .

17 Likes

that looks pretty good…ghost train haze???

3 Likes

I believe it is I’ve just got it labeled as ghost train but it’s definitely got the haze funk going on .

3 Likes

Sour Mac kids
Strong weed
Dark color
Rich taste
Hard nugs
Only draw back was the buds are on the small side

27 Likes