What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Afgoo, harvested Sept. 29, 2022, 65% RH

23 Likes

Man that’s beautiful to my old eyes! G8PxQ8j

3 Likes

Ty sir much appreciated

2 Likes

Outta likes, dag nab it!

It just looks so beautifully tasty!

2 Likes

Fatty sorry to hear you’re bummed stuck in no gas all candy-land! I hope this little story will give you some vicarious gas.

Though I’ve dipped my toe into homegrow I still actively participate as a traditional custy. Last week I’m lookin at a menu from a pretty damn good delivery. Guy loves questions or at least seems to, reliable, passionate about the stuff. Pretty nice menu and stuff. Anyway I’m like, “daggon man I’m not lookin at 'em in front of me, hows the OG and the GG4 lookin outta this batch? I’d be leanin towards a nice OG all things the same but whadaya say?” He’s all like “bro totally hear you, but you gotta check this gg4 so danky and sweaty you’ll love it.”.

He won’t lyin! Nice gas on it for sure, and that’s what I was really goin for, but the sour is sooooooo nice. Sweaty, ranky, stanky, sticky, buds break apart so nice. Great A+ fresh example of such a nice line, been super enjoyin it. Love the whole OG/Sour/Skunk/GG/Chemdog type family, it’s comin back in a BIG way as this candy wave dies down.

4 Likes

Looks TASTY to me

2 Likes

You are braver than I man the only one I ever tried was terrible in every way but that there looks like something I’d burn down how was the flav?

1 Like

Pressure
She is rapidly becoming my current fave

20 Likes

Absolutely delicious, like sweet cool smooth melon… the pbb tasted just like peanut butter… the peanut butter aftertaste lasted forever too

2 Likes

Double grape from @GCBudz on its way into jars. Thanks again bud. the last pic is a tall one and a short one cool to see such difference, I’m kind of stoked to see what this skinny one is all about :thinking:

I’ll be around for these new ones all the way through, I definitely almost killed the one from the first pic with a drought smack in the middle of flower for a impromptu vacation. Came home to shriveled death and blumats on the doorstep delivered the day after we left. 🫣

21 Likes

Im a peanut butter fanatic, I eat a jar a week. Before you ask it’s Jif. Choosy mother’s choose Jif :joy: I have to grow this pbb strain. Whoever has it ill trade for some.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

To keep with the what are you smoking, I put this in the jar last night lol I couldn’t help myself its got such a strong lemon flavor and the high is super considering it hasn’t cured yet. I cut the third one down today.:green_heart:

23 Likes

Happy Saint Patricks Day, and the smokin of the green. Double grape auto because I can.

15 Likes

THAT is my favorite reason ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

13 Likes

Commercial Lemon Cherry Gelato, 34.37% THC

Smokes nice. Surprisingly tasty.

18 Likes

Some super dense caked up stinky pbb nugs with some pbb hash rosin this pheno has noticeable undertones of gas with a complex funk forward nose, she has a nice heady high and will make you sit down or maybe that’s the edible talking haha hope all the OG fam is smoking on some fire Tonight cheers all

17 Likes

Back into the blockhead x mikato jar again today.

23 Likes

@DougDawson,No cure put in the jar on the date shown, I need to try it.:+1:t2:

19 Likes

Very cool bud, let me know how she smokes :slight_smile:

2 Likes