What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

That’s a fine way to start the day right there. She will have you vibing high for sure :fire::dash::dash::dash:

3 Likes

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior where did you get your pbb, im looking for some of those.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Not sure a buddy stopped by with a sample bag my guess is a BC seed shop . Next time he’s around I’ll ask.
Found a single seed in a bud so far something in his flower room hermi or does one call it a survival seed?

I just sent him a message might have a answer soon.

4 Likes

Hey brother I have some fire pbb crosses I made last year if you like dm me your safe address I can shoot some over to ya. Variety is the spice of life everything I’ve popped so far from that run has been A1 smoke and they dump

6 Likes

That is very kind of you.:green_heart:

1 Like

Definitely good smoke worth growing that single seed may soon find a swimming hole.

4 Likes

My pleasure brother, have a feeling you’ll be quite pleased with these, some can be a lil finicky but they are big body plants that stack med to high density caked up stank nugs and average yield 4 to 6 ozs in 7 gal pots organic soil, she makes great hash too.

4 Likes

Sounds like my kind of plant

1 Like

Definitely would call that a survivor seed, I’ve stressed my pbb plants hard af light leaks, drought, over feeding the whole gambit and not a single nut sack or nanner.

3 Likes

I’ll give it a chance see what grows from it. I was actually quite shocked to see it when breaking up the bud.
I’m impressed with the taste and buzz not to brag but I’m fussy and this strain ticks all the smoke boxes .

4 Likes

I am ridiculously picky when it comes to flower myself n no qualms about it. This strain definitely stands up for itself, confident you will find some heat in that seed, if you like can shoot you a few of what I got n uou can run them together 🥸

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan appreciate it.
This is probably the best bud he has grown in his short time growing . I’ve sampled several different strains he has grew and this one I like. Thanks

2 Likes

No problemo fam, she performs well for beginners an experts alike. Gave a new to growing family member a cut of the first run of pbb and now he’s hooked haha. Shoot me your information and I’ll get them out this week

2 Likes

True north seed company Canuk seeds there in stock he just messaged.

2 Likes

Got the ones I’m running from Nacho El sapo on ig

Pack was pbb x apricoma
No longer available but has other pbb crosses
Everything I’ve popped from him has been fire

He’s actually running a 50% sale rn on his site right now to cover some medical expenses and auto repairs

2 Likes

last nite I made a “slab sandwich” volcano bowl. Space X (think gassy OG) bud, little bit of shatter, then chernobyl bud on top. Hit pretty hard and helped me slog thru that terrible boston celtics performance.

3 Likes

@CoastalMarySeeds sells PBB also .

3 Likes

Bubble hash on bottom
AK47 bud
Hash worm around top
Rosin glob in middle

This oughta work well :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Fixing to be stoned to the bone haha

1 Like

Today smoking on some bitter orange Dimonds to help make the work day fly by haha

If anyone is looking for the best portable dab pen hands down pick you up a terp pen by boundless technology. Not sponsored by them or anything but definitely endorse there product can’t beat the flavor and I rip on this thing all day without needing a charge put them terps in your life

8 Likes