What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Thanks @Hemp, there was no way I was letting it go out ! Binge-toked the first half just to keep it smoking for the picture lol

3 Likes

ECSD x Neville Haze flower and resin :drooling_face:

19 Likes

Some of @Oldtimerunderground blockhead x mikato to start the night out.

17 Likes

16 Likes

Wake n bake Ice Pie

18 Likes

Morning

I came across this all you can smoke buffet. Truly amazing. lol

19 Likes

Morning OG
Beautiful sunny sunday
Wake n bake
Super Lemon Haze from @Jinglepot

26 Likes

Beam me up scotty! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Smoking some Old Timers Stash from @SHSC-1 . Strawberry Hill Seed Company. I have intentionally avoided my OTS for morning smoke. It’s devastating smoke. Heaviest hitter in my jars at the moment. Today I need it. I have a Celebration of Life today that’s gonna be a rough one. 3 of my grandkids loosing their dad is the hardest thing I have ever dealt with. Keep me in your thoughts folks.

17 Likes

Wow
Sorry To hear

3 Likes

Right beside in spirit @crownpoodle
I’m glad the OTS is there for you too… fantastic meds when you need to slow the world down.
will be keepin you in my thoughts today brother.

4 Likes

GG4 is just a great smoke when it’s a proper batch.

25 Likes

Squished some flower last night.
From left to right is Amnesia Haze, Chocolate Thai, bagseed I coined Strawberry and Blue Raspberry Truffle. Each is tasty in its own way all are potent a lil dab will do ya :sunglasses:

29 Likes

Wow, that looks like it turned out killer! Nice work!!

5 Likes

Team effort with a healthy layer of grinder keif.

15 Likes

Ak47 with rosin on top

18 Likes

some bubble hash topped bowls from a super generous anonymous og member some dank stuff :grin:

16 Likes

Thats going to be smoke tasty hash. :yum:
It’s been at least a decade since having real bubble hash since most don’t make bubble anymore where I’m at. I’m looking forward to making some after I get a couple runs in the freezer.

Was looking at one of the bubble machines to try out to make it an easier process.

5 Likes

Sunset Sherbet Hash I got from a friend
ice :cold_face:

16 Likes

Peanut butter breath this morning to start out the day.

23 Likes