What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

That’s hysterical! They should hold you over :slight_smile:

I had a double shot of canna budder

9 Likes

what is that tip ?looks very useful

1 Like

Tried some commercial “Waiting Game” last night and watched the Celtics get destroyed. Apparently a M.A.C. x Rainbow Belts pheno, was pretty great. Has that hazey/silvery taste and came with a motivating buzz, found myself wtih the iso out and cleaning stuff just a few minutes before tipoff.

3 Likes

Looks delicious @EugeneDebs420!
Are you happy with your LEVO C? Would you purchase the same model again?
Reason I am asking I was looking at the different models and think that this one doesn’t have all the bells and whistles of the levo 2 but the two main things (decarb and infuse). Bigger capacity and also cheaper.
Thanks in advance :facepunch:

1 Like

Outdoor milk & qookies

13 Likes

looks nice @RadioWaves that’s got a lot of trichome coverage

1 Like

Almost dried CripXmas B AT 42 days. I cut a tiny bit off, and my heart is palpating and dripping sweat. I wanted to go to sleep lol, but temptation just bit me in the ass.

:rotating_light:CripXmas B :rotating_light:

19 Likes

:rofl::ok_hand:[quote=“Mordecai, post:4404, topic:38502, full:true”]
GMO Cookies Taste like hobbits feet, blue cheese and notes of moldy old science fiction paperback, I don’t need much of it to get desired levels.

[/quote]

:ok_hand::rofl: best description ever!

14 Likes

Spend the day making generation joints and see how far you can take it🤣

6 Likes

It’s a glass cigarette holder, I find it practical for smoking, I have different sizes and thicknesses. And they are recyclable, just wash

1 Like

Triple Sunshine (triangle kush x SSDD) by Bodhi seeds : seeded & pre cure sampling. Nice calming feel good trance effects. Vaporized @ 365F in mighty vaporizer.

20 Likes

One is at home weed the other is glueball from dispensary supposedly 30% thc tested haha.

16 Likes

Beautiful photos!

1 Like

image monet
Flo z x candy cake
From greendot labs Colorado

Dali
Headbanger x candy cake
From greendot labs

Some tasty stuff my friend came down from Colorado to see me brought some of these nice stone too

23 Likes

Last of the shoreline x Frozen Margy x Chemalibu Kush down the grinder.

17 Likes

A new hope tonight . A @Budderton strain .

Well thank you @schmarmpit for creating such a tasty strain.

24 Likes

Right on @ShiskaberrySavior ! But A New Hope was made by @schmarmpit , I just grew it out.
:grin::v:

4 Likes

Jet Fuel to start the day. :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Some of this week’s team effort topped with mixed grinder hash. One hit at a time!

16 Likes